My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

aeommai

cookie?
uh oh i think i spent my cigar.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Not the AdminCP silly. Micrologging.

Micrologging is when you sit down on the toilet, you exert the effort, you FEEL something happening, but when you go to look...IT'S GONE!!!!!!

Also known as "ghosting the crapper."

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
^sounds like a euphemism for 'striking a match'. Are you sure that's a real feature?

My sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today, so I'll answer it seriously. Yes, Vb has a feature that allows you to log every single damn things that happens. Down to the type of thing Gagh was talking about. It's also hideously wasteful on server resources, which is why I was surprised they have it enabled on a site of this size.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
My sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today, so I'll answer it seriously.
Not sarcasm - playfulness ;)

Yes, Vb has a feature that allows you to log every single damn things that happens. Down to the type of thing Gagh was talking about. It's also hideously wasteful on server resources, which is why I was surprised they have it enabled on a site of this size.
brr, sounds way too Big Brother for me. Of course, it could be fun if the logs were open to the public.

It takes Charles an average of 9 minutes, 27 seconds to post replies to threads. That measures the time between him starting typing in the reply button, and hitting 'reply'.

He's either searching a lot for the """ key, or just passing in and out of consciousness. Or maybe his Mum calls him for his tea? I don't know.

Pffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt,

JESUS freakin CHRIST. Now the admin has Blackfoot account secretly monitored, or stalked? Maybe Blackfoot was right about owning speak freely, he certainly has my vote for being the best.

GOD knows you Gagh and the admin need to PRAY.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know what's funny about this Gunkster? Gagh works on pretty subtle levels mostly, but here he was being blatantly obvious.

You're missing the point, in other words.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Could it be possible that the statistics are skewed by him clicking reply and leaving the window open? Perhaps having to take care of serious cupcakeer business like downing a bucket of KFC and a 40. Or smackin' some hos? This could seriously distort the actual time he spends posting.

Srsly, though Gagh. You guys have micrologging turned on? That's got to be resulting in a shitload of overhead for your server. No wonder the system crawls and times out as often as it does.

My sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today, so I'll answer it seriously. Yes, Vb has a feature that allows you to log every single damn things that happens. Down to the type of thing Gagh was talking about. It's also hideously wasteful on server resources, which is why I was surprised they have it enabled on a site of this size.

Way to step up to the bat "Dirk Funk", you're becoming a real asset against admin abuse. "Gagh", answer "The Badland"/"Grassland' forum mod question about stalking my account.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Srsly, though Gagh. You guys have micrologging turned on? That's got to be resulting in a shitload of overhead for your server. No wonder the system crawls and times out as often as it does.

The site is fully optimized. Time outs are due to DOS attacks which we do tend to get here. Comes with the territory and because script kiddies are so damn special.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That's like saying, "you'd think Charles would have learned to drop the Jack Dancing years ago."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
That's like saying, "you'd think Charles would have learned to drop the Jack Dancing years ago."

Like you should realize that your trolling of me(Blackfoot) sucks. By doing so your "Lilac" dual was uncovered.

:popcorn:

And another thang, "Bickendan".

I got a lil something-something for you. Wait on it.

Seph

Retired Account
wow cant believe u un-covered TKs most hidden dual, i suppose ur gonna work out kittys and mirahs duals next.

*Laughing*

jack

Like you should realize that your trolling of me(Blackfoot) sucks. By doing so your "Lilac" dual was uncovered.

Really Charles, I have to clue you in here, you may be biting off more than you can chew. There are only two people I avoid tangling up with in these parts, and Bix is one of them.

Reap what you sow, idiot. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
wow cant believe u un-covered TKs most hidden dual, i suppose ur gonna work out kittys and mirahs duals next.

*Laughing*

He already super-sleuthed out three of mine. They were so cleverly hidden, too. :( Especially, Sniper Kitty. It's not like that was my original user name or something.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Really Charles, I have to clue you in here, you may be biting off more than you can chew. There are only two people I avoid tangling up with in these parts, and Bix is one of them.

Reap what you sow, idiot. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Let me clue you in asshole. I'm not really trolling "Bickendan" and "Bickendan" is not trolling me, he's just defending you from the beat down me(Blackfoot) and New Age Posting has been giving you. Other than that I(Blackfoot) and "Bickendan" are cool.

And another thang, "Jack".

"Bickendan" is number 2 on my favorite posters list at "TrollKingdom", behind "Gagh".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
He already super-sleuthed out three of mine. They were so cleverly hidden, too. :( Especially, Sniper Kitty. It's not like that was my original user name or something.

Who's the main, Super Kitty?, Kitty?, Shitty Kitty? or Hitler Kitty?

And what gender did you register under, male? female? bisexual? homosexual? omnisexual? or other?

jack

Let me clue you in asshole. I'm not really trolling "Bickendan" and "Bickendan" is not trolling me, he's just defending you from the beat down me(Blackfoot) and New Age Posting has been giving you. Other than that I(Blackfoot) and "Bickendan" are cool.

And another thang, "Jack".

"Bickendan" is number 2 on my favorite posters list at "TrollKingdom", behind "Gagh".

Ignorance is usually bliss, in your case it's orgasmic.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Who's the main, Super Kitty?, Kitty?, Shitty Kitty? or Hitler Kitty?

And what gender did you register under, male? female? bisexual? homosexual? omnisexual? or other?

Who cares? Why do you need to know their actual gender?