MODMAN. Are you going to photoshop my logo for my avatar?

MODMAN

:wtf:

^^Busted! You just proved your a sock^^

Starman: Joined, January 1, 2006<<That's why I claim you as sock.
MODMAN: Joined, February 18, 2008.
BLACKFOOT: Joined, June 17, 2005

TK OLDER THAN THIS VERSION. I'M TALKIN' OG.

ORIGINAL HANDLE FOR THIS VERSION OF TK LOOOONG GONE - LOCKED MYSELF OUT ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS TRASHED. PRO-TIP: DON'T DRINK AND FUCK WITH YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

cupcakeA, I'D DONE MY TIME AND MADE MY NAME BEFORE YOU'D EVEN HEARD OF THIS JOINT.

YOU SURE YOU'RE THE REAL DEAL BROTHER?

I GOT MY DOUBTS.

The Question

Eternal
Ah right.

I can only imagine ...

shrimp-store.png
Fuck me, I wouldn't trust canned food sold out of a shitpile like that.
Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The Question

Eternal
Okay, so which one of his duals did Wilson change the name of to make it into "C-40"? Or is this a newly resurrected dual?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Okay, so which one of his duals did Wilson change the name of to make it into "C-40"? Or is this a newly resurrected dual?

No, it's the "CeeJay" account. Nothing really to see here. :bigass:

There's a QSF thread he started yesterday morning while he was arguing with Syn demanding his name be changed to a prescription butthurt cream made from piss. Seems menty pmuch instantly complied.

Good call by Mentalist if you ask me.

jack

If my memory serves correctly the original handle was "Callas" or "Callan"?

Neither name is listed but I'm sure the Modman can enlighten us, since it was his original account.

The one with the Keith Richards smoking av.

jack

^^Busted! You just proved your a sock^^

You are the dumbest black bastard on earth. All you do is run around screaming "BUSTED! BUSTED! YOU"RE A SOCK"

All the while YOU'RE posting as a sock account of Blackfoot nap.

If it weren't so fucking stupid, it might be amusing.

Seriously, just shut the fuck up CeeJay.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Heart Angel GIF - Heart Angel Wallart GIFs

I have my AVARTAR and EDIT functions back...I'm going to keep my word and not use either until 2024...Why? Because MY WORD IS MY BOND Venooker... The staff ain't getting off this easy...The only reason I'll use those functions before 2024, is that two (2) staff members issue ME an apology in two (2) different forums. One(1) in The Minefield and one (1) in The BadLands for deleting MY functions for no reason.

Okay, for exactly one hour sometime today, I'm going to use a AVATAR...Stay tuned...Lets see can I get more Troll Kingdom more visits...I'll keep track of the members count... Right now its, Total: 7 (members: 5, guests: 2)...Plus, MY thread needs more views. Only 525?...My goal is 1,000 by the end of the week. I guess my name change had something to do with that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dammit, I haven't had a AVATAR in so long, I forgot how to use it... Trust me, I'll somehow figure it out if it takes me all night, but does anyone have a suggestions on how to use the AVATAR function?

StarMan™

Dammit, I haven't had a AVATAR in so long, I forgot how to use it... Trust me, I'll somehow figure it out if it takes me all night, but does anyone have a suggestions on how to use the AVATAR function?

I'd be glad to help.

I have prepared 4 avatars for you. From the selection below, RIGHT-CLICK on your preferred option -> LEFT-CLICK 'save image as' -> navigate to 'Desktop' -> rename file 'dumb_black_bastard' -> click 'Save' button.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Top-right of page - look for your username (C-40). It's to the left of the inbox & notifications widgets.

LEFT-CLICK on your username. A pop-up box will appear.

LEFT-CLICK 'Log out'

Stand up, go out your front door, take a shit on the pavement and smear it all over your face -- (!!!) This step is CRITICAL (!!!)

Come back inside and log back in. Again, to the top right (beside the big green 'register' button).

Make sure to log back into the correct account (C-40) and not one of your duals.

Now, same as before - LEFT-CLICK on your username (top-right) - a pop-up box will appear.

Hover over the purple box with C in the middle (top left of pop-up box) and LEFT-CLICK 'edit'.

Click 'choose file' -> in your file system, navigate to Desktop -> DOUBLE-CLICK on 'dumb_black_bastard.jpg' -> push the 'Okay' button.

Congratulations - you did it! :)

Last edited:

jack

62183b41ac128.jpeg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Okay, for exactly one hour sometime today, I'm going to use a AVATAR...Stay tuned...Lets see can I get more Troll Kingdom more visits...I'll keep track of the members count... Right now its, Total: 7 (members: 5, guests: 2)...Plus, MY thread needs more views. Only 525?...My goal is 1,000 by the end of the week. I guess my name change had something to do with that.

HOLLA BLACK

StarMan™

Here - for posterity. In case anyone thought you were lying:

dumbass.jpg

Your next step is to claim some sort of victory, even though the question of whether or not you had avatar privileges concerned a grand total of one person -- you.

What exactly have you proven beyond having access to the same function the rest of us do? Do you feel legitimized? More to the point, why make a song and dance about it or proclaim you aren't using an avatar until 2024?

You try and dramatize the most inconsequential fucking things imaginable.

And every time, you make yourself look more of a fucking idiot.

As the Shat man said to the nerds - get a life!

What the fuck?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I just proved MY WORD IS BOND...Truth is, My AVATAR function was never deleted... Nice Troll by ME...I sold my AVATAR to DevilMan (Steve), with the promise I wouldn't use a AVATAR...Venooker bought stole My AVATAR and the DevilMan account from DevilMan (Steve)...At jack's Kingdom, DevilMan (Steve) moderated a forum (The ChopHouse) which Venooker illegally took control of his account, which Venooker lost for failure to pay. DevilMan paid money to jack to be part of the Kingdom, as did Yahooe (Kevin P) and Steve Bissette...Too make a long story short, Venooker pull the Brett Favre move.[/size] :bigass:

And Another Thing
Ding! said:
blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down.

vap's never forgiven him

StarMan™

I just proved MY WORD IS BOND...Truth is, My AVATAR function was never deleted... Nice Troll by ME...I sold my AVATAR to DevilMan (Steve), with the promise I wouldn't use a AVATAR...Venooker [...]

1.gif

[...] bought stole My AVATAR and the DevilMan account from DevilMan (Steve)...At jack's Kingdom, DevilMan (Steve) moderated a forum (The ChopHouse) which Venooker illegally took control of his account, which Venooker lost for failure to pay. DevilMan paid money to jack to be part of the Kingdom, as did Yahooe (Kevin P) and Steve Bissette...Too make a long story short, Venooker pull the Brett Favre move.[/size] :bigass:

And Another Thing

shaun-of-the-dead-simon-pegg.gif

Synaesthesia

Okay, for exactly one hour sometime today, I'm going to use a AVATAR.

and for eight and a half hours you just used both your accounts to do nothing really :D
I just proved MY WORD IS BOND...Truth is, My AVATAR function was never deleted... Nice Troll by ME...I sold my AVATAR to DevilMan (Steve), with the promise I wouldn't use a AVATAR...Venooker bought stole My AVATAR and the DevilMan account from DevilMan (Steve)...At jack's Kingdom, DevilMan (Steve) moderated a forum (The ChopHouse) which Venooker illegally took control of his account, which Venooker lost for failure to pay. DevilMan paid money to jack to be part of the Kingdom, as did Yahooe (Kevin P) and Steve Bissette...Too make a long story short, Venooker pull the Brett Favre move.[/size] :bigass:

62183b41ac128.jpeg

Synaesthesia

Nice avatar you dumb black bastard.

:bigass:

jack

I just proved MY WORD IS BOND...Truth is, My AVATAR function was never deleted...
Why yes. Yes it was. As a matter of fact, I caused you to lose those privileges along with getting your steve samaurai jack account banned. Nice troll by ME.

Nice Troll by ME..

Lying is not trolling. It's gaslighting.

Venooker bought stole My AVATAR and the DevilMan account from DevilMan (Steve)...

Why no, that never happened.

.Too make a long story short, Venooker pull the Brett Favre move.[/size]
What's the "Brett Favre" move? I stole millions from Louisiana welfare?

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
.I sold my AVATAR to DevilMan (Steve), with the promise I wouldn't use a AVATAR..

We've never had any interaction of that kind.

Venooker bought stole My AVATAR and the DevilMan account from DevilMan (Steve)...

Jack and Bissette and I designed the logo. Steve drew it and Jack paid him for it. It has always been jack's. Your obsession with things you have nothing to do with is.....interesting. Seems like after all these years you're still jealous of jack. As far as my account being "stolen" goes...I notice you haven't explained to anyone here why we haven't spoken in person in over 10 years and you still tell endless lies about me. You know when we finally meet in person again it's going to end badly for you.

.At jack's Kingdom, DevilMan (Steve) moderated a forum (The ChopHouse) which Venooker illegally took control of his account, which Venooker lost for failure to pay

Since you never had anything to do with the original Kingdom, I;m not sure why you're still making up stuff that never happened about it?

DevilMan paid money to jack to be part of the Kingdom,

I never gave him a dime for anything regarding the Kingdom. He provided me with a forum that I enjoyed til the board closed.

Anything else you say about me, jack or the Kingdom is a lie. That board closed many years ago and you were never part of any of it. Get over yourself already.

End of story.