MODMAN. Are you going to photoshop my logo for my avatar?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since I'm not using my recently restored EDIT function, this is how it went down between MODMAN and I...Read'em and weep squares

MODMAN. I'll be getting my avatar and editing function back soon. I PM'd you what I wanted. I'm offering you the same deal I gave Dershocka for the "pork" account (5 lb. of head-off shrimp) upon my approval of logo. Don't let me down bro.

I had to wipe laptop after Windows 11 gave me too many BSOD's and reinstalled Win10. I have not reinstalled Photoshop.

I am busy with other stuff at the moment, but once I re-install it & have some free time, I'll whip something together for you.

Okay.

^That's cool bro!^.. I was hoping to get that logo ASAP. I done contacted/Pm'd my D.O. Double G's. about reinstating my functions. They advised me it was contingent on you creating my logo...C'mon MODMAN, I need really need my avatar. Make it happen, captain! I honestly don't want to go through anyone else but yoooou. I could ask Eggs, but he's busy....brickvader retired, and miss manners ain't got time to fuck around at TK, she's got a real life now. So I'm pleading with you. Do the damn thang, MAN!

logoflag.gif
images

I want the CEEJAY in front of BLACKFOOT, with a platinum chain over lapping the logo. Silver or Gold jewelry isn't my thing anymore. Under CEEJAY and BLACKFOOT, I need..."Pimping since 2003, I was dat dam good!, in bronze font. In the back ground I will require a white crown<<symbolizing my power over krackers. :bigass:

I'll install it today and do something. I'm procrastinating with other shit and feel like fucking around.

More to follow later.

You owe me big tyme, MODMAN. You promised ME. :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a stupid fucking thread.

Synaesthesia

Wilson Brothers Seafood Market (North Carolina) is permanently closed, apparently.

That you, is it?

Yeah, he was a janitor there til his brother hit the lottery, then he got fired when his "brothers" broke up the business and had to move to "The Bottom"

He never forgave his brother for that.

Here's Chuckie at work in better days

WetMarket_Taiwan_JMcArthur_20190116-9512-1200px.jpg