MODMAN. Are you going to photoshop my logo for my avatar?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'll be getting my avatar and editing function back soon. I PM'd you what I wanted. I'm offering you the same deal I gave Dershocka for the "pork" account (5 lb. of head-off shrimp) upon my approval of logo. Don't let me down bro.

MODMAN

I had to wipe laptop after Windows 11 gave me too many BSOD's and reinstalled Win10. I have not reinstalled Photoshop.

I am busy with other stuff at the moment, but once I re-install it & have some free time, I'll whip something together for you.

I'm offering you the same deal I gave Dershocka for the "pork" account (5 lb. of head-off shrimp) upon my approval of logo.

Okay.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^That's cool bro!^.. I was hoping to get that logo ASAP. I done contacted/Pm'd my D.O. Double G's. about reinstating my functions. They advised me it was contingent on you creating my logo...C'mon MODMAN, I need really need my avatar. Make it happen, captain! I honestly don't want to go through anyone else but yoooou. I could ask Eggs, but he's busy....brickvader retired, and miss manners ain't got time to fuck around at TK, she's got a real life now. So I'm pleading with you. Do the damn thang, MAN!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif
images

I want the CEEJAY in front of BLACKFOOT, with a platinum chain over lapping the logo. Silver or Gold jewelry isn't my thing anymore. Under CEEJAY and BLACKFOOT, I need..."Pimping since 2003, I was dat dam good!, in bronze font. In the back ground I will require a white crown<<symbolizing my power over krackers. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^MODMAN...That was my original avatar^^ at...The Kingdom, Comicon, Troll Kingdom, Spack's Place, ASVS, TCJ, Spin-Flippery and TrollVhalla....Danny Hellman and Joe Kletz/DOG BOY 223 helped me design that.

MODMAN

I have assessed the job and cost it at $200 USD. However, if you pay within the next 48 hours, I'll happily drop the fee to $120 USD.

You can pay in crypto (BTC, ETH or USDT); I'll provide you the wallet address if you're agreeable.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wallet address?...Is that paypal?...I need to see and approve the logo, before paying anything. With all the photoshopped stuff you got on me at Troll Kingdom using my name, you might owe me A Lil-Something-Something. :bigass:

:wtf:
200 USD! $200!. That logo better be all that and a bag of chips. Are you declining my Shrimp proposal I gave Dershocka, MODMAN?...I can upgrade the Shrimp to.. Snow Crab legs, King Crab Legs, Dungeness or Rock Crab. Pretty much any type of shell fish you desire, including Lobster.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We can still do this deal MODMAN. I'm currently in negotiations with........., who I'm not able to discuss at this time...

CeeJay Exposed:

"You know my name, my game. Its cool that you rag on me. I and jack go way back.

DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom.
They paid me to go after Jack and Steve Bissettes Swamp. It was over money.
Every thing I do is to piss Jack off. That's why my account was reinstated for the second time.
Know, who are you! Player. Your secrets are safe with me. Hey! My word is bond. If I had to guess, I'd say you are Gagh."
----

It was mildly disappointing to confirm he is as retarded as he appears.

Gagh. Really?

Damn!...You comprised my ability to get these functions restored. Create my avatar and send it by PM, Facebook or your EMAIL account. My head-off shrimp offer is still in Full-Effect. We gone have to reevaluate your money offer. I ain't trying to make you RICH and pay your back child support payment and your overdue electricity bill for the month....Are we still down wit that!?..Holla BLACK..:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My deal is off the table. Thanks for considering my offer that was mentioned to you originally by PM (private message) which you obviously violated....Sorry, not sorry, we couldn't seal our deal.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're done - this bores me. Whatever pithy amusement there was in this has expired.

Feel free to notch that on your win post. I don't care.

(I don't think anyone cares)
Well done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah! MODMAN owned me in my thread. How the fuck will I ever live this down... OMG!, PM's are not private messages no more. The bad part of this thread is finally, Venooker is up past his bed time to post on my thread. Nice play player hating jewjacker uppity half ass muslim twat.

jack

What a racist comment. That's Chuckie. Lives in "the Bottom". for a month was "bubba's bottom" Comes to TK because he loves repeatedly taking it up "the bottom"

You sure got owned totally in this thread. Aside from how humiliated you must feel, how's the avatar project going?

Or rather.................................not going????????????

:bigass:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I contacted Eggs Mayonnaise, Cassie, Mentalist and my lady friend missmanners by PM regarding my avatar and edit function...All I'm waiting for is the confirmation on when this is going to take place...Only then will MODMAN get the opportunity to do my avatar like HE promised ME by PM, via Email and Facebook, TKOB and Instagram. :bigass:

My deal is off the table. Thanks for considering my offer that was mentioned to you originally by PM (private message) which you obviously violated....Sorry, not sorry, we couldn't seal our deal.

MODMAN! After further consideration, I may have to take you up on your original offer..Minus the 50 lbs. of jumbo head-off shrimp. DEAL? :bigass:

jack

I contacted Eggs Mayonnaise, Cassie, Mentalist and my lady friend missmanners by PM regarding my avatar and edit function...All I'm waiting for is the confirmation on when this is going to take place...Only then will MODMAN get the opportunity to do my avatar like HE promised ME by PM, via Email and Facebook, TKOB and Instagram. :bigass:

MODMAN! After further consideration, I may have to take you up on your original offer..Minus the 50 lbs. of jumbo head-off shrimp. DEAL? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DAMN! I Emailed the staff on October 22. Who's the current active members of staff. Dr. Dave? Volpone? MODMAN?..Cassie and Eggs Mayonnaise are to busy spamming The Mine Fields..My lady friend missmanners doesn't post here anymore.. Mentalist ain't interested in TK no longer..So who's left to monitor our board, besides Venooker?..Word on the streets is TK is jack's kingdom.