Little Britain.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
My girlfriend loves this. I don't.

Seriously, what is funny about a couple of twats in female fatsuits wrestling every week, and a old bint pissing her kecks every week?

Shitty catchprase & same-sketch-every-week based humour that gets boring after three shows, if not less.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't know, I find it slightly vomit inducing. I really didn't like it whatsoever.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's similar to that thing were those men dressed up as old ladies or something and thought they were hilarious and most of England did too.

They were mistaken.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Mentalist said:
It's similar to that thing were those men dressed up as old ladies or something and thought they were hilarious and most of England did too.

They were mistaken.

The SAS?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Top Gear was hilarious last night. AND I DON'T EVEN DRIVE MWUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

EnglishRose

addle barn
My kids (13 & 11) love Little Britain - so I am assuming that's the age level they cater to ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like the first series, but the latest one is unmitigated crap.

ARe you talking about The Fast Show, Menty? Because I hate that shit too.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
No, not the Fast Show. That was allright at times, no this was done by the same hacks that did Little Britain.

CaptainWacky

I like Lucas and Willaims' previous show 'Rock Profile' too. I think they CAN be funny but they've just gotten lazy and went for catchphrase laughs. LIKE HARRY ENFIELD.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its shit now, I turned it off half way though the last one, I wont be watching again, too lazy, sketches too long and self indulgent, and just not funny.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I know.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Yes, they've decided to export Little Britain over here. Watched the first episode; was singularly unimpressed. Stopped watching. BBCAmerica continues touting it.

If I want men in female fatsuits, I'll watch League of Gentlemen.

CaptainWacky

League of Gentlemen owned.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
You do? Too bad. I've only seen series one and two, which I found sick, twisted, and appealing.

But Little Britain--at least what I've seen of it--is crap.

Didn't mind The Fast Show. It had it's moments. I prefer Big Train, though. I think we had this discussion.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Oh, and while I have all you limeys in one place, explain Viva Blackpool to me.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Yeah, that's what I thought. You guys just produced that crap as part of the first salvo in a cultural war against the U.S., didn't you?