In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

MODMAN

How dare you. How dare. You. Don't you ever, ever, call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that. :naughty:

(Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.)

tumblr-inline-ortt0xzu-EN1swtfnl-500.gif

The Question

Eternal
Well, he's not Bruce Lee, now is he?

The Question

Eternal
Banning people just is not right. That's why we all left TBBS in the first place.

Comes to light later that they didn't have a problem with unpopular opinions being suppressed. They just wanted to be the ones to suppress them.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
That's one of the defining features of a "progressive," tho . . . freedom for me but not for thee.

The Question

Eternal
That's one of the defining features of a "progressive," tho . . . freedom for me but not for thee.

The other being an absence of honesty about their intentions. If they'd told us all what they were after with WF, up front, they wouldn't have had to ban anyone. We'd never have bothered to show up in the first place.

Oerdin

It did go off the rails after Trump got elected. Even several of the mods get severe TDS declaring everyone who disagreed with even their most outrageous and extreme opinions was some how a Nazi. It just got to be close to an echo chamber with the leftists constantly attacking and deliberately mischaracterizinf the few remaining moderates and conservatives.

It was a nice place at one time and I am sad it went down hill but, yes, it comes down to whom they gave power. They decided to alienate and drive off some pretty decent posters.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And the thing is--and Ayn Rand and even Berke "Bloom County" Breathed has pointed this out--Leftists are cannibals. Once they've banned or driven away all the conservatives, they'll set their sights on the liberal who isn't in complete lock-step with them as their next target. We're at a point where it won't be long before the horrible racist fascist conservative Tererun is shunned.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Kinda like you and the orange moron. All his fuckups were really triumphs, right?

The Question

Eternal
Nope, just his triumphs. Still waiting on Tapioca Joe to score one.

Oh, wait -- insane inflation? Full-on invasion from the southern border? Taking us from energy-independence to begging OPEC for more oil? Afghanistan?

Yeah, let me know when "My butt's been wiped!" does something that even barely resembles success.

The Question

Eternal
You might want to engage in some self-examination, by the way. If you're response to someone pointing out that Biden is a total clusterfuck is to immediately resort to Trump Derangement Syndrome, you might want to do some soul searching and decide whether you're genuinely a libertarian or not. Because it looks a whole lot like the answer is, "not."

I can see where a libertarian would bag on Trump -- but not in defense of the even bigger fuckup that is Biden.

The Question

Eternal
And just to head the "blame Trump for this" move off at the pass?

Biden put this thing squarely on his own shoulders. So you can good and well fucking leave it on his shoulders. This was his cock-up, and his alone.

The Question

Eternal
Here, let me help out by passing along your talking points going forward:

6a1bc8fbb544c1c4.png