In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
And yet far more activity than this sad little place.

The Question

Eternal
Quantity is not > quality. And conformity kills quality. Granted, all we talk here is a whole steaming pile of shit. But at least here, there's some variety to the shit.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And yet far more activity than this sad little place.
Which would you rather have, an ounce of gold or a ton of cowshit? A ton is a lot more than an ounce. A lot.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Which would you rather have, an ounce of gold or a ton of cowshit? A ton is a lot more than an ounce. A lot.
You really think TK is anything other than cowshit? It's Wordforge with an even smaller userbase. A tiny group of regulars who enjoy flinging poo at each other. Nothing more. Just like Wordforge. Hell, just like the BBS format in general, with a couple notable exceptions like Reddit.

The Question

Eternal
*shrug* Laugh if you want, Lanz; clearly, I'm far from being the only one to have that impression of WF. And it's WF's fault that we have that impression. Should be cause for some reflection on the WF staffmembers' part. As in, "Wow, I wonder why they think we're like that? Hmmm..." I mean, I know it won't be. But it should be.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
*shrug* Laugh if you want, Lanz; clearly, I'm far from being the only one to have that impression of WF. And it's WF's fault that we have that impression. Should be cause for some reflection on the WF staffmembers' part. As in, "Wow, I wonder why they think we're like that? Hmmm..." I mean, I know it won't be. But it should be.
And of course your view is unbiased, having nothing to do with having gotten banned (which I disagree with, btw) over there.

The Question

Eternal
And of course your view is unbiased, having nothing to do with having gotten banned (which I disagree with, btw) over there.

We both know that ban was horseshit. But it was symptomatic of exactly the point I'm making -- people have the impression that WF staff play favorites with the posters because WF staff have a history of playing favorites with the posters. It's amazing how cause can lead to effect that way, amirite?

The Question

Eternal
You seem upset. Here, let me help you with being upset:

The Question

Eternal
A lesson most of WF refuses to acknowledge:
116336550_4691100990903629_3097425465508364985_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I have it on good authority from a personal acquaintance of hers that "orinoco flow" is what she calls her period.

The Question

Eternal
How dare you. How dare. You. Don't you ever, ever, call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that. :naughty:

(Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.)

Last edited: