In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
Two years? My posting fell off dramatically for those “two years” mostly because I was disillusioned with the place. What ever makes you feel better though, bro.

That, and my previous post. They get played with, then mocked, and that's a "meltdown." You do a couple months worth of active posting under a handle, they look not at the volume of posts under it but rather at how long you let it sit there.

Just like their resident Klinger (Tererun), they are not the best of friends with reality or truth.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
But what I'd really like is to get copies of all My Diary entries from The Blue Room but I can't think of any strategy or tactic.

John sent you a .zip file of your Diary thread. What else are you looking for?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Isnt lilac one of the mods over there? I should go over and check it out since you guys talk about it a lot.

I have no idea what the lay of that land is, but it's probably weird

jack

what a bunch of bs trying to sign up.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
No. It is too bad too as I've been really excited about it.

It’s the one John sent you months ago.

The same one you’ve been using to repost your diary (one post at a time) on your political board.

Your games a dumb and old.

jack

am I going to argue with you guys like this if I start posting over there? Bick wants me to come over and I just got my account active again :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
If you hate Trump with an unreasonable passion because... Trump, and you think Star Trek is going to be a reality someday, then you'll fit in.

If you're a remotely realistic human being, then you're going to have a tough time.

Knight Templar

[/QUOTE], post: 2229555, member: 79"]
It’s the one John sent you months ago.

The same one you’ve been using to repost your diary (one post at a time) on your political board.

Your games a dumb and old.
[/QUOTE]

The only things I've gotten have been small bits of My Diary thread. Usually three or four entries at a time. I didn't think it was "John" sending me anything yet but Volpone.

And I haven't reposted My Diary thread at PoliticalForum.com. My entries there are current ones.

The Question

Eternal
I think you mean 'one of the less batshit crazy ones'. But that hardly means he isn't batshit koo-koo for cocoa puffs unhinged looney.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

jack

"John" is the Highwayman here, iirc?