In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
Back when President Trump was elected, I started to go start a thread there and post a video of MLK screaming free at last, free at last in response to obama leaving office but in the end it wasn't worth the effort.

That would have been funnier than two drunk midgets fucking each other down a flight of stairs.

Oerdin

This thread motivated me enough to go over and look at the red room over there but all I saw was the same shit as always. The only new event is they seem to all dog pile on Oldfellow now as he is the least liberal poster remaining. Teretard is still just spraying verbal diarrhea everywhere while John remains the same clueless racist piece of shit far left loon he has always been. It just reminded me of why I left.

I did notice Anna didn’t know the difference between the Republic of Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo (the first was a French colony while the later was a Belgian colony) and, no, they have never been one country.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
She was also confused by a thread about how cell phone chargers now have more processing power than Apollo rockets. She was like, "I thought cell phones were more powerful than Apollo computers years ago." Someone had to explain that now even the *charger* is more powerful. But on the plus side, she does know what to do with an erect donkey penis.

The Question

Eternal
I was hoping my little incursion into their echo chamber would have raised more of a ruckus than it did. Sadly, the place has developed such a crushing level of inertia that I can do nothin' for it. I almost feel bad for 'em.
:sarek:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I was hoping my little incursion into their echo chamber would have raised more of a ruckus than it did. Sadly, the place has developed such a crushing level of inertia that I can do nothin' for it. I almost feel bad for 'em.

Have you considered that your trolling is formulaic and uninspiring of a response?

Knight Templar

I drop by there now and then to see if I'm still mentioned in the Red Room and to sometimes check out the posts in Media Central (yeah Discovery and Picard are still the best thing in Star Trek ever...).

But what I'd really like is to get copies of all My Diary entries from The Blue Room but I can't think of any strategy or tactic.

Ancalagon

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Of course the fundamental flaw in your Master Plan is that it depends on the premise that Wordforge is desperate for new posters. They really haven't made an effort to attract new posters since...2006? They could reject every new poster that signs up and ban Oldfella and ConfederateSon and not feel any the worse off. It's a happy little echo chamber for 8-10 people agree with each other.

The Question

Eternal
Not really a Master Plan so much as a minor diversion. Like poking a badger with a stick, except it’s dying, so all it can do is make comical sounds.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Of course the fundamental flaw in your Master Plan is that it depends on the premise that Wordforge is desperate for new posters. They really haven't made an effort to attract new posters since...2006? They could reject every new poster that signs up and ban Oldfella and ConfederateSon and not feel any the worse off. It's a happy little echo chamber for 8-10 people agree with each other.

I agree. Fucking with WF is liking fucking with ExIsle. They've got all the members they want singing the song they want, and don't need anyone else. Next victim.

Oerdin

My handle has always been either Oerdin or Dinner. Muad loved to troll me by playing word games with my name thus why, for a very brief period (weeks only) I changed it to Confederate Son simply because then Muad wouldn’t be able to say anything without insulting his beloved Confederacy. It worked too because it got Muad to stop.

I thought it was a pretty good solution which worked.

Ancalagon

My handle has always been either Oerdin or Dinner. Muad loved to troll me by playing word games with my name thus why, for a very brief period (weeks only) I changed it to Confederate Son simply because then Muad wouldn’t be able to say anything without insulting his beloved Confederacy. It worked too because it got Muad to stop.

I thought it was a pretty good solution which worked.

You were confederate son for almost 2 years.

The Question

Eternal
It didn’t. Tamar invited me over when it was still fairly new, and damn was it a cool place then.

The Question

Eternal
Bailey said:
John Castle is having a complete meltdown over not being able to get back here...

How's that Kool-Aid taste, kid? Pointing and laughing and kicking sand in your face from just outside the reach of your My Little One Trick Pony dacal-sporting ban-hammer isn't a "meltdown", sucker, no matter how staunchly you refuse to learn another word for it.

Oerdin

Two years? My posting fell off dramatically for those “two years” mostly because I was disillusioned with the place. What ever makes you feel better though, bro.