In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There you are wrong. We have billion and billions of dollars provening that you are wrong. We had very little damage with police invinting people in vs billions upon billions in loses. You are simply an insane person.

There was no credibility insurrection or attempt to over throw the government, you are simply a liar. We had less than a hundred rioters out of tens of thousands who were peaceful. You are as delusional as you are a liar.

Not to be a spelling nazi, but if you don't know the language you're using a shit translator and it's fucking up the intent of your message.

The Question

Eternal
iu

The Question

Eternal

Astaroth

one man revolution
But... they didn't have F15s or nukes!

By the way, how's that G.I. boot polish taste, bootlicker? :)

I admit it, I am a proudly patriotic American and a devoted supporter of our republican form of government. If "bootlicking" equals respect for institutional authority, then our country could use a lot more of it.

jack

That's fuckin' nuts, dude.

The Question

Eternal
I admit it, I am a proudly patriotic American and a devoted supporter of our republican form of government.

But, let me guess -- only since November 3rd does that exclude questioning the system.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Samuel Clemens

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No riot could be worse than 1/06, since that was an attack on our seat of government, aimed at overthrowing the U.S. Constitution and installing a dictatorial regime. Scattered incidents of civil unrest couldn't possibly compare to that. And you're wrong anyway, because thousands of people have been arrested and charged in connection with the 2020 riots and looting.
Well, that's one way of looking at it. Another is that decent American citizens (who spent the summer watching rioters burn shit down to get their way) were angry that an election full of improprieties and suspect activity were protesting how their votes were undermined. But hey, only a treasonous bomb-thrower would ever say something so horrible as "If this be treason, let me make the most of it!"

jack

Protesting what improprieties and suspect activity? The only improprieties and suspect activities were from people like Guiliani, Powell and Trump himself, who continues to spin the Big Lie like a mantra.

I don't care what you say, 81 million people voted for whom they wanted, and the tantrum throwing and endless lying bullshit isn't going to change anything.

Lawyers will think twice after those three are disbarred (which they will be). Sucking Trumps cock has got to be some sort of sick addiction.

The Question

Eternal
None of that explains the Democrats trying to obstruct audits. Actions speak louder than propaganda, and the Democrats' actions are screaming guilt.

jack

Guilt about what?

The Question

Eternal
Guilt about what?

Oh, I dunno. The audits are intended to determine whether there were any improprieties in the vote tallies.

Maybe the Democrat lawmakers attempting to obstruct them are all independently and simultaneously feeling guilty over cookies they filched from their respective cookie jars when they were kids.

Or dipping their female classmates' pigtails in inkwells.

Or how they cheated at their most recent games of checkers with little green men.

Couldn't have anything to do with desperation to prevent audits from uncovering voting improprieties which said screechin' creatures seem to be implying, via the aforementioned anti-audit screeching, that they know full well took place.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Of course, as I may have mentioned upthread (it's hard to keep track now that somebody has mashed almost the entire board into one clusterfucked hodgepodge now), Democrats also insist that voter fraud is a myth -- while screaming their heads off to ensure that something they claim doesn't happen won't be stopped. Why protect something they deny exists?

Because they lie through their legal-voter-disenfranchising teeth.

"The 2020 election wasn't fraudulent, and how dare you enact the procedure that will prove it?!"

"Election fraud isn't real, and how dare you do anything to stop it?!"

The only people who don't see how guilty Democrats are of disenfranchising legal voters are people who actively refuse to see it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"THERE HAS BEEN *NO* EVIDENCE OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES."
"OK. Mind if we look into the election process to see if there were any irregularities?"
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!"

The Question

Eternal
Of course, the old rejoinder to election integrity measures is, "That's raaayyycisss!"

Total garbage. Non-whites need I.D. to rent a home, drive a car, buy liquor, get a bank account, cash or deposit a check, all the same shit white people need I.D. for. That I.D. works for voting, too. Real racism is insisting that non-white people are incapable of getting the I.D. they need for damn near every other major facet of life as an adult. Not only is that racist and demeaning, it's fucking absurd.

You know who can't get an I.D. that will let them vote? People who aren't legally supposed to be voting. Illegal aliens. Felons. Dead people. Fictitious people.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
The fact is that there was vanishingly little voter fraud in 2020. The fact is that the Arizona "recount" went ahead. The fact is that the methods employed in that recount violated chain-of-custody for election records, invalidating any results obtained. The fact is that a bunch of reality-impaired idiots still think that the worst president since Polk was somehow the Saviour of America when he's actually an inept swindler and con-man whose only real skill is playing the media for the fools that they are. End of line.

The Question

Eternal
The fact is that there was vanishingly little voter fraud in 2020.

Time Magazine bragged about it. Figure out which story to go with. Either it didn't happen, or it did and it was good. Simultaneously bragging about something and denying it happened is a sign of schizophrenia.

The fact is that the Arizona "recount" went ahead.

I never said it didn't. I said it that Democrats attempted to obstruct it, and that's a matter of recorded fact.

The fact is that the methods employed in that recount violated chain-of-custody for election records, invalidating any results obtained.

According to whom?

The fact is that a bunch of reality-impaired idiots still think that the worst president since Polk was somehow the Saviour of America when he's actually an inept swindler and con-man whose only real skill is playing the media for the fools that they are.

That's the opinion, of a guy who's been inhabiting a board that bans any dissenting voices for rather a long while now. You see a consensus over at WF, but it's a consensus by virtue of any dissenters being ejected. When a steeply skewed sample of opinion is all you've got, it's little wonder you take that opinion as fact.

It's the farthest thing from.

By contrast, perspectives clash here. Jack and I argue all the time. He makes some fair points, I make some fair points. Thesis and Antithesis lead to Synthesis. That's not how truth is necessarily arrived at, either -- if one guy says 1+1=20 and the other says 1+1=5, 1+1 doesn't equal 15. The Hegelian Dialectic isn't exactly a road to objective truth.

But it's a shitload closer to it than the groupthink you've been immersed in, and it shows.

jack

The fact is that the methods employed in that recount violated chain-of-custody for election records, invalidating any results obtained.
According to whom?

According to the AZ sec of state, and as a result of that bullshit, all the machines that were "audited" have been or are being decommissioned. AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE.

Looking for bamboo embedded in the ballots to prove they were shipped in from China. Scanning with ultraviolet to look for watermarks. COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Give it a rest.

jack

"Time Magazine bragged about it. Figure out which story to go with. Either it didn't happen, or it did and it was good. Simultaneously bragging about something and denying it happened is a sign of schizophrenia. "

They did NO SUCH thing. Your reading comprehension is off if you think that was the thrust of the article.

The Question

Eternal
The same AZ Secretary of State who was obstructing the audit and who, for said obstruction, was stripped of her ability to obstruct? Ah. Yep, that one.

Unless the audit would prove something she's desperate to prevent having proven, she should stay out of the way.

After all, there was no fraud, right? Doesn't exist. Never happens. Total myth. And the audit would prove that.

Unless it wouldn't. Her interference shows that she fears it would prove there was fraud.

The Question

Eternal
"Time Magazine bragged about it. Figure out which story to go with. Either it didn't happen, or it did and it was good. Simultaneously bragging about something and denying it happened is a sign of schizophrenia. "

They did NO SUCH thing. Your reading comprehension is off if you think that was the thrust of the article.

Time said:
Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

Their words.