In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Oerdin

You won't even be coming back to gloat when Trump is reinstated next month?

See? You fools pick up on the babbling of 0.01% and then claim that is everyone who doesn't agree with your extremist positions. It is stupid, lame, and a lie. Get a fucking life.

Lastly, I was never a huge fan of Trump. I did clearly see how extreme the Dems had become, how bad their policies were, and how Biden would be a complete dumpster fire. You vote for the lesser of two evils and Dems with their racism and organized political violence are definitely the worse choice.

Oerdin

I've invested my whole life. But I've never had a $100,000 investment that generated $12,000 in dividends a year--while increasing 40% in value in less than 5 years. Yes, there's more work and more risk, but more return.

I grossed around $100,000 in rent payments last year (even with the problem we had with the one bitch), saw around $300,000 in appreciation on paper, though costs certainly ate up a bunch. Between mortgages payments (even with low balances of $100k per rental it adds up), insurance, property taxes, HOA fees, having to completely redo two bathrooms in one unit (that was a hit), legal fees to get the nonpaying bitch out, rehabbing the house she had trashed and illegally subrented rooms out of (not to mention had pets which the lease didn't allow)... Well, it is a hassle. No doubt about it and the profits aren't that great. Most of it is in theoretical asset appreciation which is on paper and not exactly cash on hand.

My take is renters are missing out and should become owners as quickly as they possibly can. Yet dems keep pushing bad policies which makes owning harder and harder and harder. You read the leftist drivel sites and they literally say everyone should just be a renter and own nothing which is just terrible advice yet the dullards eat it up. Then they wonder why they remain poor.

Last edited:

Oerdin

My other advice is budget your fucking ass off and get out of debt because debt is slavery. I have worked really hard the last few years to accomplish that and I am finally in striking distance. I am down to $2500 in credit card debt (mostly my wife's before we got married), just under $20k in student loan debt (1/4th mine with the remainder from my wife's law school), and about $13k on my wife's car. I hope to have that paid off with in one to 1.5 years. My main house is paid off and between all the rentals my debt total is just $300k.

That last bit will take longer but as I have renters paying that for me I am not super worried. Then it is time to save, save, save.

Oerdin

You mean like storming the Capitol, assaulting police officers, threatening Members of Congress, and attempting to lynch the Vice President? Those wacky Dems.

It was mostly peaceful and the few rioters will get punished by the legal system as they should. Can you say the same thing about the months and months of Democrat organized, funded, and protected violent riots? Didn't think so.

Also, you are a liar. No one tried to lynch the VP nor even got close to him. The only person killed was an unarmed female protestor. Even the Democrat lie about the officer who died of natural causes the next day was debunked.

jack

Yeah, that gallows was just a stage prop. Blow it out your ass. They were looking for him.

Wait til it gets all the way up to Trump. You thought Benghazi was a thing? Wait til you hear these cops.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
It was mostly peaceful and the few rioters will get punished by the legal system as they should. Can you say the same thing about the months and months of Democrat organized, funded, and protected violent riots? Didn't think so.

Also, you are a liar. No one tried to lynch the VP nor even got close to him. The only person killed was an unarmed female protestor. Even the Democrat lie about the officer who died of natural causes the next day was debunked.
Jeebus, I knew you were an idiot but god damn . . . :rolleyes:

jack

Gotta love how the Trumpworm has infected some people. They actually believe this bullshit.

Oerdin

Say the people marinating in propaganda. No, one riot isn't the end of the world, yes, there were a thousand far worse riots on the other side. I actually think all rioters should be punished but, sadly, we have one side being held to account while the other walks scot free. That is not the equal application of the law.

So someone here is a moron but it sure as fuck isn't me. Continue spouting the talking points which were downloaded for you NPCs though. It is much easier than using objective thoughts and logic, I am sure.

jack

You're the one spouting Republican talking points, my friend. Almost word for word. Basically nothing you said is true or provable. Most f the riots you're talking about were incited by people on "your side'. To blame BLM for the riots you'd need to show proof, and most proof shows it was white racist guys starting fires and looting shit. Pics don't lie.

As far as January 6th; that was a planned inside job. Like I said wait til the cops start talking during the hearings. It's odd that the hours of video that show the destruction cause people like you to still say it was "mostly peaceful". Sorry Oerdin the video doesn't lie either. Comparing mostly peaceful protests last summer (look at the stats if you need proof they were peaceful) with the insanity that took place at the Capitol and you've been brainwashed by the right.

Since you're throwing the term moron around so loosely without really knowing what you're talking about, guess that makes you one.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
You mean like storming the Capitol, assaulting police officers, threatening Members of Congress, and attempting to lynch the Vice President? Those wacky Dems.

Pretty sure he means the "mostly peaceful protests" where buildings were getting molotovs thrown at them, specifically exemplified by video footage of a journalist standing in front of a burning cityscape and declaring unironically that it was "mostly a protest."

You fucking crackpot.

jack

You spelled Trumpette incorrectly ;)

Astaroth

one man revolution
Say the people marinating in propaganda. No, one riot isn't the end of the world, yes, there were a thousand far worse riots on the other side. I actually think all rioters should be punished but, sadly, we have one side being held to account while the other walks scot free. That is not the equal application of the law.

So someone here is a moron but it sure as fuck isn't me. Continue spouting the talking points which were downloaded for you NPCs though. It is much easier than using objective thoughts and logic, I am sure.

No riot could be worse than 1/06, since that was an attack on our seat of government, aimed at overthrowing the U.S. Constitution and installing a dictatorial regime. Scattered incidents of civil unrest couldn't possibly compare to that. And you're wrong anyway, because thousands of people have been arrested and charged in connection with the 2020 riots and looting.

Oerdin

There you are wrong. We have billion and billions of dollars provening that you are wrong. We had very little damage with police invinting people in vs billions upon billions in loses. You are simply an insane person.

There was no credibility insurrection or attempt to over throw the government, you are simply a liar. We had less than a hundred rioters out of tens of thousands who were peaceful. You are as delusional as you are a liar.

The Question

Eternal
No riot could be worse than 1/06, since that was an attack on our seat of government blah blah blah

But... they didn't have F15s or nukes!

By the way, how's that G.I. boot polish taste, bootlicker? :)

jack

There you are wrong. We have billion and billions of dollars provening that you are wrong. We had very little damage with police invinting people in vs billions upon billions in loses. You are simply an insane person.

There was no credibility insurrection or attempt to over throw the government, you are simply a liar. We had less than a hundred rioters out of tens of thousands who were peaceful. You are as delusional as you are a liar.

What's this even mean Oerdin? Who is the "we" that had very little damage? The 62.5 million for fencing around the Capital? 1.6 mil in damage and cleaning to the buildings themselves? The deaths of five people and the assault on hundreds of officers (who will finally be able to tell what actually happened) instead of the revisionist bullshit you keep spouting without proof. We'll hear what happened from the people who were actually there. Imagine that!

Put up some facts and statistics or please sit down. I'm beginning to suspect you've not only been radicalized and inducted into the cult of the Big Lie, but actually have no idea what happened on the 6th.