H(.)(.)TERS GIRLS (HI-RES)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
No. When I get bored I will leave. I never stay on sites for more than a year at a time. I'm just waiting for the next thing. Meanwhile, I am being entertained by being made the most notorious board member here in a matter of months.

You will be forgotten within a month or two after you leave. Don't flatter yourself. There have been people a lot worse and a lot more notorious than you are. And, notorious isn't even the word for you. To quote Ghostbusters2, "you are like the buzzzing of flies." Once gone, you'll be spoken about for a month or two and then we'll not care.

Do I enjoy this? Yes, absolutely! I enjoy showing up your nincompoop little friends for the little insignificant gnats that they are. They are nothing but n00bs--maybe not to this site but to this part of cyberspace, they are n00bs. I run circles around them everyday and they don't even know it. LOL.

:meh:

And, no I don't do this so people can "tip their hat to" my style. Heck...have you not noticed? I don't seek approval. If I did, I would be a nice little boy keeping his mouth shut in the Mine Field and I wouldn't speak out against "deviant" behaviour of necroed floods and other disruptive behaviour performed by your friends, which you later have to begrudgingly "clean up", again.

You're giving yourself credit for explaining the obvious? That's like saying, "Hey, if you don't breathe, you'll die." And when I do take a breath, you cheer and say, "LOL you are so pwned. I told you, you'd breathe! I'm teh bestest!" You really are so desperate to win in ANY portion of your life that you claim victory on things which have nothing to do with you. Lame... truly lame.

I don't care to join bandwagons or "the grain" as your friend calls it. I dare to think for myself and do as I please. They should try it sometimes instead of the incessant circle-jerk and ass-kissing which passes for friendship. A mark of a true friendship is being comfortable to tell your friend when she/he's making an ass of themselves. Try it.

Eggs, how often do you tell me I'm a prick for flooding? How often have you DC'd Gagh for spamming? What about Messenger? Mentalist, when I got you in trouble for that first massive 500 thread flood a few months back, did I not appologize for putting you in that position?

GB, when people are dicks on TK, we call people on their bullshit all the time around here. What do you think I'm doing to you? Patting you on the head and saying, "It's ok, little timmy, go be a wanker all you want because I'm afraid of offending you." Fuck you. TK has never been that nice. Where is this circle-jerk clique that you speak of? If you're cool, we like you. If you're a prick, we tell you.

You are mistaken, Eggs. For I am not a troll. I have never been one. I am something else.

The words, retard, asshole, moron, prick, jerk, dumbass, worthless, virgin, hopeless, nerd, dork, geek, spaz, pervert, lamer, special needs student, mental reject, contemptible, abhorrent, pitiable, and vile come to mind.

Do i extract pleasure from this. Heck, yes! And why not, the entertainment value is worth its weight in gold. I expect there will come a time I will become bored. I always do. Until then, have one for me (since I don't drink anymore).

Which 12 step program did you use to quit drinking?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All I can gather is that several people in this thread have even more pathetic lives than I ever thought.

And Menty, today you're above it all. Tomorrow you'll be tits-deep in something just as lame. Such is TK.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
All I can gather is that several people in this thread have even more pathetic lives than I ever thought.

And Menty, today you're above it all. Tomorrow you'll be tits-deep in something just as lame. Such is TK.
QOTW!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Eggs = PWNED by this thread :bigass:

jack

Merry Christmas, Mentalist.

jack

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eggs Mayonnaise said:

You're not serious are you?

jack

He just needs a handjob from someone besides himself, occasionally.

jack

Grammour Boy said:
No. When I get bored I will leave. I never stay on sites for more than a year at a time. I'm just waiting for the next thing. Meanwhile, I am being entertained by being made the most notorious board member here in a matter of months. Do I enjoy this? Yes, absolutely! I enjoy showing up your nincompoop little friends for the little insignificant gnats that they are. They are nothing but n00bs--maybe not to this site but to this part of cyberspace, they are n00bs. I run circles around them everyday and they don't even know it. LOL.

And, no I don't do this so people can "tip their hat to" my style. Heck...have you not noticed? I don't seek approval. If I did, I would be a nice little boy keeping his mouth shut in the Mine Field and I wouldn't speak out against "deviant" behaviour of necroed floods and other disruptive behaviour performed by your friends, which you later have to begrudgingly "clean up", again.

I don't care to join bandwagons or "the grain" as your friend calls it. I dare to think for myself and do as I please. They should try it sometimes instead of the incessant circle-jerk and ass-kissing which passes for friendship. A mark of a true friendship is being comfortable to tell your friend when she/he's making an ass of themselves. Try it.

You are mistaken, Eggs. For I am not a troll. I have never been one. I am something else. Do i extract pleasure from this. Heck, yes! And why not, the entertainment value is worth its weight in gold. I expect there will come a time I will become bored. I always do. Until then, have one for me (since I don't drink anymore).

"DEVIANTS?" LOL....

:D

Most dry alcoholics don't drink anymore. How long has it been for you? I suspect this is part of your 12 step, which puts things in a completely different perspective for me about you.

What does your therapist say about your Troll Kingdom posts?

Ishcabittle

Grammour Cunt said:
You are mistaken, Eggs. For I am not a troll. I have never been one. I am something else.

Ok.

Do i extract pleasure from this? Heck, yes! And why not, the entertainment value is worth its weight in gold.

That means you're a troll, FYI.

The Question

Eternal
givedamn.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Someone needs to do an XP and Vista version of that...