H(.)(.)TERS GIRLS (HI-RES)

What are you on about?

talking22mekt1.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:::laughing:::

jack

Rommie was a virgin too, just not as big an asshole.

Cranky Bastard

My know-it-all teenage daughter is certain I'm a virgin.

Conchaga said:
Honestly though... do you enjoy being a dick? I'm asking seriously. Why do you insist on going totally against the grain here? Do you enjoy the abuse?
What is the "grain"?

Also, what is the quality of the "abuse"?

Must we all conform and get on the bandwagon? Who are we to dare to think for ourselves? How dare we use our brain cells? Oh, no, no, no! We must not ever do that lest we be "abused".

Again, we must ask, what is the quality of the abuse?

jack

It's the way your fur naps, stupid.

jack

Damn, you really are a virgin.

:bigass:

jack

:::laughing:::

jack

You're busted, sweetie.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
What is the "grain"?

Also, what is the quality of the "abuse"?

Must we all conform and get on the bandwagon? Who are we to dare to think for ourselves? How dare we use our brain cells? Oh, no, no, no! We must not ever do that lest we be "abused".

Again, we must ask, what is the quality of the abuse?

We? Who's we? All I see is you and you alone, macintosh boy.

Show me one post where you're using your brain cells to improve a conversation. One post. I dare you.

You haven't even responded to my non-flame thread in AP. How can you even say that you're using your brain cells? That thread was chock-full of brain cell expanding information and not once did you ever respond.

Also, I'm not going to give you a response to the former questions. That's your usual way of skirting the issue.

Your continued MO of sophomoric threads and adolescent anti-conformity responses to valid questions is what we're talking about. They're not funny. None of them. Not a single one. They're boring. They're drivel.

Don't even begin to argue about our keyboard mashing spam. We definitely do that. However, if you pay attention, we're also contributing positively to many threads throughout TK. So, we balance our immaturity and foolishness with actual forward-moving additions to TK. Whereas, all you do is post pics of big tittied women, 'no u', 'o rly', or any other assortment of monosylabic meme respones you care to piddle onto the thread. THAT IS ALL YOU DO.

Please, respond to this.

On second thought, I will give you satisfaction on the quality of the abuse. It's been light so far. But, given enough time (or if I can get motivated enough) I will destroy you. I will eliminate your existence at LoNAF, SC, SW, and here. I'll run you off the internet on a rail. Don't believe me? Well, RWC didn't think I was a threat. Perhaps you won't be as stupid. Then again, given your previous history around here, you might just be.

Also, by challenging the severity of the abuse it simply means you've been affected by it and you're trying to show that you haven't.

A word of advice. You've managed to pretty much convince the lot of us that you're worthless. And, for your information that majority of us are trolls. Damn good ones. You have no friends and no protection. If I were to convince the rest of these folks to wage war on you. Well, I'm sure that sat pics of your home would be the least of your worries.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
Shut up. Only speak when you are addressed. Now run along, little puppy.

Shitty troll. This is a message board. You post, we respond. Get the net.

Conchaga said:
Also, I'm not going to give you a response to the former questions. That's your usual way of skirting the issue.
Because you can't. LOL.

If you want a serious answer to your supposedly "serious" question then you must define what you mean by "the grain". Otherwise, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop speaking in cryptic language. Tell me what you mean by "the grain".

Also, "the quality of the abuse" is a play on words of a couple of concepts known as "the quality of existence" and "the quality of reality". Once again, you're out of your league. Go ahead, look them up.

:laugh: :razz: