H(.)(.)TERS GIRLS (HI-RES)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're so busted, Keekeen. Your ISP just got the call.

Since you didn't have a leg to stand on, how're the stumps?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
Because you can't. LOL.

If you want a serious answer to your supposedly "serious" question then you must define what you mean by "the grain". Otherwise, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop speaking in cryptic language. Tell me what you mean by "the grain".

Also, "the quality of the abuse" is a play on words of a couple of concepts known as "the quality of existence" and "the quality of reality". Once again, you're out of your league. Go ahead, look them up.

:laugh: :razz:

Skirting the issue again.

I'm sorry. But I thought you had common sense enough to know what 'against the grain' meant. If not, you're a moron. So, quit asking for definitions to phrases that any person who's been speaking english for more than ten years should know.

But, just to humor you, against the grain means to go against a social norm. To be a deviant. TO TROLL.

Secondly, that quality of whatever crap doesn't mean a thing if you're not answering my thread down in AP. If you want to talk philosophy, go there. If you want to discuss your behavior, feel free to address the issues I stated earlier.

I know what you're doing by skirting the issue. You're attempting to hijack the argument so that you don't have to address what is the true issue, your poor behavior. Any further avoidance through attempts at semantics will not get an answer from me.

Conchaga said:
Skirting the issue again.

nadinephonelj6.jpg

It's obvious that YOU are skirting the issue. Not I.
Conchaga said:
But, just to humor you, against the grain means to go against a social norm. To be a deviant. TO TROLL.
Are you serious? Do you read what you write before you click "submit". Do you ever think about what you are writing as you write it? I don't think you do. This isn't the first time you've contradicted yourself over the past few weeks. You negate your own arguments. Because according to you, "TO TROLL" is to "go against the social norm"--the grain as you refer to it. However, in this same thread you say that you are a "damn good troll".

Conchaga" said:
A word of advice. You've managed to pretty much convince the lot of us that you're worthless. And, for your information that majority of us are trolls. Damn good ones. You have no friends and no protection. If I were to convince the rest of these folks to wage war on you. Well, I'm sure that sat pics of your home would be the least of your worries.
Wow! Read before you click submit, dude! You just admitted to being a "damn good troll". Doesn't that admission make you someone who's also "going against the social norm"? Aren't you also going against "the grain" by being such a damn good troll? So, you're permitted to "go against the grain", but nobody else is? You think the "rules" which you make up as you go along don't apply to you? You're showing all the clinical signs of someone who suffers from a sociopathic personality disorder. Run, do not walk to seek psychiatric treatment from the nearest mental health clinic. :razz:

And you accuse me of being a deviant. Yet you are the real "deviant". You're the one who has been locked in Daycare several times since I've registered here for your deviant behaviour. How many times have I been DC'ed? And you dare call me a deviant? LOL. Remember I told you earlier that you live in a parallel universe where up is down and down is up, and good is bad and bad is good. However, that universe is all in your head. Take your Ritalin and join reality for a moment. Okay?

Conchaga said:
Secondly, that quality of whatever crap doesn't mean a thing if you're not answering my thread down in AP. If you want to talk philosophy, go there. If you want to discuss your behavior, feel free to address the issues I stated earlier.
I'm not replying in that thread you made in my honour, amongst the many others you've made (thank you very much :D ), because I enjoy watching you jump up and down like a clown seeking my attention. It's funny. I get a kick out of that. Go to DC, I made a thead there entitled "Jump" hours before you began jumping for me yesterday. I predicted it :bigass: Here, see for yourself:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67546

hahahahahahahahh :laugh:

Conchaga said:
I know what you're doing by skirting the issue. You're attempting to hijack the argument so that you don't have to address what is the true issue, your poor behavior. Any further avoidance through attempts at semantics will not get an answer from me.
The issue is your blatant hypocrisy. On the one hand, you accuse me of "going against the grain" because I supposedly "TROLL" (in your own words). And yet, on the other hand, you admit to being a "damn good troll". Which is it? Is trolling going against the grain? Or is it not? If so, then you are also going against "the grain". Negate...You must stop the habit of shooting yourself in the foot. You make this too easy.

By the way, this is the last time I expend so much prose in your direction. Because obviously you're not worth the effort. At every opportunity you try to debate me, you end up negating and contradicting your own arguments. Remember this thread?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=933537&highlight=negate#post933537

LOL...I remember it. You are intellectually inferior to me. And I will continue to address you in a language which I believe you are most likely to understand: memes, and smilies. :laugh: :razz:

Oh, and when will your "war" against me start? Let me know so I don't sleep through it.

LOL.

:laugh: :razz:

:clang:

jack

Are you for real? I actually took the time to read your rebuttal. Clearly you misunderstand.

One should not shit where one eats, generally speaking. I'm not speaking for Greg when I say that, just an observation of your behavior in general Keekster.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Wow, that's a lot of wording to simply state that you TOTALLY missed the point. Contradiction? I can disprove all of what you just wrote with four short yes or no questions.

Am I a troll? Yes. Do I troll TK? No. Are you a troll? Yes. Do you troll TK? Yes. I guess I don't go against the grain of TK, do I?

Which one of us is wrong? Also, it took me a minor fraction of typing compared to that enormous pseudo-intellectual drivel to kill your argument. Now, you can kindly shove the haughty intellectual elitism up your ass where it belongs. Right next to your head.

And you don't answer my threads because you know I'll mop the floor with your ass. You prefer to stay away from those because even more people will realize that you're an asshole and a moron. I'd give you more credit if you came in and engaged me in actual debate than just avoiding it like a sissy boy.

But, you're resorting to symantics again, and I said I wouldn't join in.

I'll restate my original question. Please, do try to answer it in a non-combative, pedantic (though quite the opposite), symantics-devouring way.

Why will you not post on TK as a regular person? Why do you insist on acting like a prick and a fool? You're obviously a smart guy who choses to be hated here. To me, and a few other people, that's just sad. You could be a valued member here, but you refuse to join for some convoluted reason. That's what I'd like to know: Why.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Conchaga said:
Do I troll TK? No.
So Raffles is really dead?

Do you keep that sig as a badge of honor for your great arcade skills?

You and jack are being pwned by this nerd with these arguments. Because you do exactly what he does only using different methods.

The difference is, almost nobody finds any entertainment value in his trolling. And by registering our constant annoyance with him, he thinks he's becoming a better troll every day.

But here's the thing GB: nobody is tipping their hat to your style of "trolling." Good trolls will at least acknowledge when another is good as well. What will you do when the last person here calls you lame? Declare victory? And what will you have won?

That's the part of trolling I never get: how the result is supposed to be gratifying. One has to be rather creepy to dig that deep in their own bowels to feel pleasure in something.

Cranky Bastard

I took pleasure in being banned from a christian forum for hammering home the real message of the gospel.

A Jesus-freak, banned from a christian forum. Fucking pharisees.

It brought a mixture of elation and indignation - which is probably the best feeling a troll can have.

RobL

I do enjoy looking at big breasts from time to time.

I don't really know why I'm saying this, but it does seem to be the right thread for it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cranky Bastard said:
I took pleasure in being banned from a christian forum for hammering home the real message of the gospel.

A Jesus-freak, banned from a christian forum. Fucking pharisees.

It brought a mixture of elation and indignation - which is probably the best feeling a troll can have.
That was in service to some cause of justice, so at least there's that to redeem it. I don't equate that with convincing people (your own people) that someone is dead when they're not.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
So Raffles is really dead?

Do you keep that sig as a badge of honor for your great arcade skills?

You and jack are being pwned by this nerd with these arguments. Because you do exactly what he does only using different methods.

Oh no you di'in't! Don't EVEN compare me to him. That's far more insulting than anything he's EVER said.

The difference is, almost nobody finds any entertainment value in his trolling. And by registering our constant annoyance with him, he thinks he's becoming a better troll every day.

But here's the thing GB: nobody is tipping their hat to your style of "trolling." Good trolls will at least acknowledge when another is good as well. What will you do when the last person here calls you lame? Declare victory? And what will you have won?

That's the part of trolling I never get: how the result is supposed to be gratifying. One has to be rather creepy to dig that deep in their own bowels to feel pleasure in something.

I agree.

jack

Ah well now that Eggs has said I've been pwned, I must go kill myself.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
No. When I get bored I will leave. I never stay on sites for more than a year at a time. I'm just waiting for the next thing. Meanwhile, I am being entertained by being made the most notorious board member here in a matter of months. Do I enjoy this? Yes, absolutely! I enjoy showing up your nincompoop little friends for the little insignificant gnats that they are. They are nothing but n00bs--maybe not to this site but to this part of cyberspace, they are n00bs. I run circles around them everyday and they don't even know it. LOL.

And, no I don't do this so people can "tip their hat to" my style. Heck...have you not noticed? I don't seek approval. If I did, I would be a nice little boy keeping his mouth shut in the Mine Field and I wouldn't speak out against "deviant" behaviour of necroed floods and other disruptive behaviour performed by your friends, which you later have to begrudgingly "clean up", again.

I don't care to join bandwagons or "the grain" as your friend calls it. I dare to think for myself and do as I please. They should try it sometimes instead of the incessant circle-jerk and ass-kissing which passes for friendship. A mark of a true friendship is being comfortable to tell your friend when she/he's making an ass of themselves. Try it.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You are mistaken, Eggs. For I am not a troll. I have never been one. I am something else. Do i extract pleasure from this. Heck, yes! And why not, the entertainment value is worth its weight in gold. I expect there will come a time I will become bored. I always do. Until then, have one for me (since I don't drink anymore).

"DEVIANTS?" LOL....

:D

jack

He's a pretty amazing troll...for a two time loser.

jack

I meant it like a metaphor. He's a rancid ass loser. Greg showed what an obfuscator he was. And me? I just loved stepping on his throat.

I thought of it as foreplay for the repeated neck fuckings he's been getting.

jack

His butt definitely stinks.