The Mine Field Relaunch

CaptainWacky said:
I loved the Stinkor figure that ACTUALLY SMELLED BAD. The smell lasted for years too (or maybe it was just my bedroom that smelled.)
I LOVED that toy! So amazing... The concept of a guy who smells bad, and whose name reflects his smell, is hilarious enough -- but the TOY THAT SMELLED BAD, just wow.

I would've put this in karma, but Hambil fucked over my karma settings, back in like 1928.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
MissManners has been screwing around with Karma lately too...maybe she'll fix your settings when she fixes everyone else's.

I need to find my Stinkor to see if it still smells.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SBV, your karma power is fine (I checked). There was drama with the karma function this week and missmanners quasi-neutered everyone's ability to use it. It's all over QSF.

CaptainWacky

Well mop it up then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Direct all queries to missmanners.

;)
em

CaptainWacky

!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, really, do it.

CaptainWacky

what if it's to do with STINKOR?

whisky

Boobie inspector
They should have made a character called Wankor, and had one of those buttons on the back that makes their arm go up and down.

CaptainWacky

I think the Mine Field has been successfully relaunched.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I mentioned you curiousa2z cause you were curiously absent. I even made an MIA thread that YOU DIDN'T POST IN :rwmad:

lol I don't even know if that is what you are talking about. I feel lost and confused SOMETIMES.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I meant in the FAMOUS MINEFIELD RELAUNCH BUT THANK YOU CASSIE YES YOU DID MENTION ME BUT EVERYTIME I TRY TO GIVE YOU KARMA IT SAYS I MUST SPREAD IT AROUND :rwmad:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
maybe the karma fields (lol pun on killing fields omg) dont like snow?

CaptainWacky

If my keyboard was made out of choclate, I don't think I'd be able to resist eating it.