The Mine Field Relaunch

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes, it's here. After literally UNITS OF TIME of build-up, the Mine Field relaunch is upon us. The 27th of November is when it all changes. And you better be ready.

But what I the Mine Field Relaunch, I hear you ask? What exactly will it entail? Will new rules be introduced? New HARSH, RESTRICTIVE rules aimed at improving the quality of the Mine Field? Will there be BANNINGS? Or will we go back to basics? Will the original Mine Fielders return, even those long thought gone from TK? WILL THE MINE FIELD BE RENAMED "FUN FORUM 47" AND MADE INVITE ONLY? Just what the FUCK is the Mine Field Relaunch all about, you bastard!?

Well, the answer is that the Mine Field relaunch is whatever you want it to be.

Oh. That's kind of lame.

That's one way of looking at it, yes. But think about this. We all love the Mine Field. We all agree that something special has happened here. From a dumping ground for the most worthless threads TK had to offer to a thriving community, by far the most active forum on Troll Kingdom. None of us want to throw that away. So I ask you, I implore you all, to look inside yourselves. Look into your very hearts and ask yourself what the Mine Field means to you. Ask yourself what you can do to make this community an even better place to be. Ask yourself what you really want from the Mine Field and what you are willing to give. The answer is withing you.

But, after all this build-up (people from boards as far and wide as REFCL, LONAF and Bickenland have been talking about the Mine Field Relaunch!) I know you want more than just some inspirational words. You want something practical. And I am going to deliver. Ladies, gentlemen and duals of ambiguous gender, I present to you now for the first time the NEW face of the Mine Field, the face that symbolises everything the Mine Field Relaunch stands for...

And what a face it is!

CaptainWacky

INTERNATIONAL REACTION TO MINE FIELD RELAUNCH

"I can't fucking believe it." - Prince Phillip

"I have nothing to say to you, Wacky. I think you know why." - Thomas Riker

"I hearby sign over all rights to the character of Kit Fisto to the Mine Field!" - George Lucas

"I might have to dust off my old account..." - Natalie Portman

"BT HOME HUB LOL I PANICKED!" - guy from My Family

starbys

*yawn*
And by dust I meant reregister.

CaptainWacky

THE RANKS ARE SWELLING

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
AND MY AXE LOL

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I can only add the following....

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum relaunch in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the November 27th, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from bad hats and the like. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the November 27th will no longer be known as some tuesday where it rained a lot, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Relaunch Day!"

CaptainWacky

There are no bad posts if they do not seem bad in the four-chambered organ that is your heart.

CaptainWacky

Welcome to Starbys and Muslim Bacon, both internet legends in their own right!

starbys

*yawn*
I'll be opening a chain of coffee shops every twelve feet for your convenience.

starbys

*yawn*
No, Miller. No pussy beer.

starbys

*yawn*
Muslim Bacon said:
By simply adding a period to your name, you could become religious like me.

St. Arbys

And yet associated with roast beef sandwiches. Holy Heifer, Batman!