The Mine Field Relaunch

starbys

*yawn*
I know! My brother and my friends had nearly all of the first series of them. We were big He-Man fans. And I had a big thing for She-Ra.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The live action movie with Tom Paris and Courtney Cox was a huge disappointment.

Stinkor was presented to Lou Scheimer and other staff at Filmation for inclusion in the original She-Ra: Princess of Power cartoon series as a member of the Evil Horde, but his questionable superpower kept him from ever making an appearance on television. According to Filmation staff, when the description of Stinkor was read out at a meeting of the story editors, all of them burst out laughing and vowed never to use Stinkor in any episode script.

LOL!

The Moss Man figure smelled too. I used to like to stroke his moss.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I cant beleive they couldnt name the he man character Fisto in the re-release because of Kit Fisto, considering the original Fisto came out about 15 years or so earlier, Mattel should have sued Lucas.

CaptainWacky

But Kit Fisto is so awesome that Lucas would have won.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So you wouldnt say hes just a male rip off of the female opera singer from the 5th element with a different colour?

CaptainWacky

She was just a rip-off of the Twi'leck (or whateve they're called) probably.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Kit Fisto is the best prequel Star Wars minor characater and should be included among the list of all time awesome Star Wars minor characters like Max Rebo, TK-421, Lobot and Ice-Cream Maker Guy.

CaptainWacky

The Tomtrek said:
Kit Fisto is the best prequel Star Wars minor characater and should be included among the list of all time awesome Star Wars minor characters like Max Rebo, TK-421, Lobot and Ice-Cream Maker Guy.

Dexter Jettster (or whatever he was called...I can't believe even my Star Wars knowledge is fading) was good too.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
kit.jpg

Kit Fisto approves

CaptainWacky

You must spread some TKarma around before giving it to whisky again.

I haven't been here for a week!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
it wont let me give karma to Chris either for some reason.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's all JACK'S fault. I think we should hold him down and tickle him.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think it may have been Kit that blew your pc Wacky, you dropped out of site the moment I posted it.

CaptainWacky

It's Tito!

CaptainWacky

His dad beat him so bad. :(