Why the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Well it's going to be locked at 10,000, so it kinda has this feeling of inevitable destruction. :(

Locked, but not deleted... And if I ever move Haven to its own server, I could afford to keep unlocked past 10k.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, but we all know seduction is about more than just outer appereance, don't we? ;) The most beautiful woman could be a total letdown because of the way she acts or talks, and millions of seemingly plain women/men have proven that looks just isn't everything.
And I will definitely not insult your intelligence by suggesting that you will be seduced by a mere pic alone :D

To answer the original question:
What would you do if you met me and I wasn't seduced?
Buy you a drink and have a great evening getting to know you, of course ;) Since I am not that focussed anymore on seducing everyone in sight than I was with, say, 18, that'd probably more satisfying for both of us, anyway :D

Oh and as for Havens Badlands... I am going to devote some time and lots of posts to that VERY SOON!!!

Love Child

One Love
Hey! Guess what?! So I was like thinking, "Hey, I know I totally made a thread or two about you" then I thought, "I'll look" Yeah, go look, see what threads have been made, and then
AND THEN
IFUCKING REMEMBERED THAT THEAY ALL GOT FUCKING DELETED! MOTHER FUKEKERKJRS! GADMODAMMIT1MOFTHOTSDLFJLGDJ;ALSJDGASJDFDJ!
I LOVE YOU ILYANNA! I LOVE YOU LIKE A WIND CHIME LOVES THE WIND!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I LOVE YOU TOO LOVE CHILD, AND I WILL PLAY WITH YOU AND GENTLY CARESS YOU LIKE THE SWEETEST SUMMER BREEZE ON A LONG HOT NIGHT!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Badlands parties.....seducing KC and making him return to the Dark Side - these are two of my favourite things
*blows Ily a kiss*

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Ily said:
Honey, I think we have to accept the fact that KerbCrawler has gone... if not forever, then at least for a long time. But hey, who knows, maybe we could seduce him into making a guest appearance if we throw another party??

Which makes me wonder what other excuses I could possibly use to justify the sheer orgy of spam another posting party would cause...

Then I think...we have what? 3 Badlands and 4 active Spamcapitals now?

That's a pretty impressive reason to celebrate, despite the tearjerk trade-off.

I'll have to think about this...

(ANY INPUT WELCOME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.