Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm going to be busy for most of tonight, unfortunately. :(

How's tomorrow... or Wednesday for you? :yoohoo:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Tomorrow sounds great - I will try to catch you online throughout the day/evening.
Wednesday is workday, so I am only free after 10:00 my time... gonna look out for you, then.

And now stop winking or I will seriously fall in love with you :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
haven't I got a thread with my name in it yet?

I'm sure I started AT LEAST ONE thread about you, and possibly others have as well.

What does a girl have to do to get one of those??

1. Post
2. Beathe

Will I be able to survive this humiliation???

Our sources say yes.

Where have all the spammers gone????

To that great potted meats factory in the sky :(

When will we have our next Badlands party?????

I was waiting for KerbCrawler to come back, but I may oneday face the fact that THAT MAY NEVER HAPPEN (knock on wood)...so we'll see.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^ok, that'S a good reason to be offline. How's the movie?

DORK LORD!!!! I missed you sooooo much! Welcome back, honey!
The Dork Lord said:
haven't I got a thread with my name in it yet?

I'm sure I started AT LEAST ONE thread about you, and possibly others have as well.
But not lately, you didn't!! I felt left out with all those vanity threads out there, and I was too lazy to go searching for an old one, so it was waaayyy easier to just beg for a new one :D

I was waiting for KerbCrawler to come back, but I may oneday face the fact that THAT MAY NEVER HAPPEN (knock on wood)...so we'll see.
Honey, I think we have to accept the fact that KerbCrawler has gone... if not forever, then at least for a long time. But hey, who knows, maybe we could seduce him into making a guest appearance if we throw another party??

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I've once met a man who wasn't... quite irritating, I can tell you! He threatened my whole viewpoint on men just by not being seduced - but then I found out he was gay, so everything was ok again ;)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Pfft - a woman's fellating mouth is as good as a man's! There's no reason to be picky.

;)
D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It wasn't only my mouth I was offering him at that time, but I agree, we could still have had some fun, regardless of his orientation. Fucking selfish, that's what he was!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well it's going to be locked at 10,000, so it kinda has this feeling of inevitable destruction. :(

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
I've once met a man who wasn't... quite irritating, I can tell you! He threatened my whole viewpoint on men just by not being seduced - but then I found out he was gay, so everything was ok again ;)

What would you do if you met me and I wasn't seduced?

Status
Not open for further replies.