Who should buy The Legendary Troll Kingdom?

Seph

Retired Account
He gave it to me yesterday.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Fat Hitler.

Seph

Retired Account
WHICH ONE OF US :rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account
But what about if we just got gay cupcakeer dick hitler instead, hes half price.

Seph

Retired Account
Yes and we all hate him, need to formulate a new plan.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'll work on drafting up a ban thread for you due to this clear violation of SFs rules.

Start with a lengthy manifesto on how rampant favoritism is ruining the messageboard format, how life should be equal and fair for everyone, how a single big meanie can make it bad for the whole class, and how crossboard whining is four point six times funnier than regular whining.
Then roll the whole thing into a little ball and poke it up your doodyhole.

GTC

cupcake
Start with a lengthy manifesto on how rampant favoritism is ruining the messageboard format,
Standard practice.
how life should be equal and fair for everyone,
Paring populist writings with your other points always works wonders.
how a single big meanie can make it bad for the whole class,
I'll file this under targeting weak opposition.
and how crossboard whining is four point six times funnier than regular whining.
Hell. We have an entire forum dedicated it. You're also low-balling your numbers.
Then roll the whole thing into a little ball and poke it up your doodyhole.
Shit man. It's like you woke up today and forgot about the entire history of this board.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Kao write that for you?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Meh. Seen this game too many times before.

MM never would sell it to me... probably she was afraid for the entire internet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You tried to dodge my post so hard so tripped over your own feet.

Guess I shouldn't have backed you into a corner so quickly.
Guess you shouldn't have, master troll. So now that you have bested me in in verbal combat and won the internet, what do you do next? Update your resume? Celebratory masturbation? Disneyland?

Boring relic is boring.

GTC

cupcake
Guess you shouldn't have, master troll. So now that you have bested me in in verbal combat and won the internet, what do you do next? Update your resume? Celebratory masturbation? Disneyland?
I don't know. Skilled at smacking forum peasants with my dick. It just doesn't quite sound professional enough for my resume. Maybe I can bullshit it under the job title of Cock Beatdown Technician.

Celebratory masturbation? We'll see what the day brings.

As for Disneyland. They just haven't been the same since they let the fags in.

Boring relic is boring.
Possibly autistic poster never seems to understand humor. Oh wait. I'm supposed to repeat the first word in order to dumb it down to your level.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Don't hurt yourself, you'll get it eventually. Maybe another decade or so.