Who should buy The Legendary Troll Kingdom?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I vote Jack. It is the only karmically and comically appropriate way to bring down the curtain.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Whoever moved this topic out of the MineField is a complete and utter sore ass.

P.S. Eat a bowl of frosted dicks.

Seph

Retired Account
Wasn't me:shrug:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If I was to venture a guess I'd say ain't shit for sale. Trolls trying to troll up interest/traffic is all. And looky there - Here I am. SOP.

Seph

Retired Account
Menty never said it was for sale it was a defense to someone suggesting he did not care for the place he was more mentioning what he pays in upkeep for a place he apparently has no 'care for'

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He was drunk.

Seph

Retired Account
HE DOES CARE.... I TELL YEA

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I should buy it. But, I'd have to turn around and sell all your personal information to Nigerian scammers who would call you constantly (Hi, this is Anne! Good News!), flood your email boxes with requests to use your checking account in exchange for oodles and gobs of money some person you don't know but has a similar name died and left in a foreign country and they can't figure out what to do with it, and they'll send spies dressed up like Girl Scouts to sell you cookies when your addiction has you jonesing and it is past cookie selling time.

Good on Mentalist for keeping this place alive in more ways than one. May he live long and prosper.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are birds of a feather flocking together, again?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
[YOUTUBE]S6ul2FM4GZ8[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Paypal sent, Menty.

You bitches better start deleting your pm's :bigass: