White people are going to learn.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're talking about antebellum southern Democrats. Sheep and cows were probably on their menus, as well. Bestiality is bestiality.

I don't see you thirsting to "muh dik" something like Lori Lightfoot or Stacey Abrams, though. Can't filthy up shit with shit, after all, and you're all about wrecking what's good. That's part of being a cupcakeer, too, isn't it.

^Those are words from the ku klux klan.^ They kkk are formally referred to as... trailor park trash, rednecks, peckerwoods, churls, hillbillies and WIGGERS.

The Question

Eternal
^Those are words from the ku klux klan.^ They kkk are formally referred to as... trailor park trash, rednecks, peckerwoods, churls, hillbillies and WIGGERS.

Nobody refers to the KKK as 'wiggers', dipshit. "Wiggers" = white cupcakeers. KKK dipshits don't act like cupcakeers. Their stupidity is of a completely different variety; specifically, they're idiot LARPers. Furries with a slightly less insane belief system.

And, no, those words aren't "from" anybody. Not everyone here steals the content of their posts from actual people. Just you.

Lastly -- and most amusingly -- I notice you didn't deny what I said, only made a cupcakeardly try at deflection.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He "thinks" he's "trolling" "you"

:bigass: He spends HOURS looking at older threads like this. Must think he's some sort of successful troll.

Lukewarm piss in a dixie cup, actually. This thread is so stupid it must hurt.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And now he thinks I posted at Troll Valhalla. I've never even registered, much less posted there.

jack

You had me at "he thinks".

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Okay, he doesn't so much "think"... rather, the spastic electrical impulses in the blob of fat and whithered liver tissue that passes for his brain create a random stream of words and images.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nobody refers to the KKK as 'wiggers', dipshit.

Wigger, wigga, redneck is a term for white krackas with european ethic/slave origin. Who emulates the perceived mannerisms, language and fashions associated with BLACK culture, particularly hip hop these days (rednecks and poor white trash) The term is a portmanteau of white and cupcakeas. The phenomenon of white people adopting stereotypical black mannerisms, speech, and apparel has appeared in several generations since slavery was abolished in the Western world.

Bahahahahahahahahaha

jack

The Question

Eternal
Wigger, wigga, redneck is a term for white krackas with european ethic/slave origin.

Sure it is, mongoloid. Except "wigger" as "white cupcakeer" actually makes sense both in how the word is made and the people you actually see it applied to, which your idea doesn't. If you're going to be an idiot, do yourself a favor and don't prove that you're an idiot every chance you get.

The Question

Eternal
The term is a portmanteau of white and cupcakeas. The phenomenon of white people adopting stereotypical black mannerisms, speech, and apparel has appeared in several generations since slavery was abolished in the Western world.

Which is something KKK LARPers don't do, mongoloid. Which is why KKK LARPers aren't called wiggers.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
For his stupidity, Blackfoot's punishment shall be to be bound to a chair, his eyes forced open, and forced to watch Jillian do this dance:

And yes, Jillian will be wearing Melody's outfit during said dance.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No race is a tool for jews. jewish people owe their lives to american crackers. The truth is whitty is still holding them as legal slaves. Stupid white people: light skinned Africans. Mexicans and Chinese/japs/Koreans are considered wiggers. I have never met a Jew and don't wanna.

The Question

Eternal
If ignorance is bliss, you must be fucking ecstatic.

jack

No race is a tool for jews. jewish people owe their lives to american crackers. The truth is whitty is still holding them as legal slaves. Stupid white people: light skinned Africans. Mexicans and Chinese/japs/Koreans are considered wiggers. I have never met a Jew and don't wanna.

I would say when the winds of change start to blow, you'll be the first one out the door.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fsce it. 1.) I brung some BLACK to this board. 2.)I exposed all the the racist members on this board. 3.) I proved tat Black people can't be racist against white people. 4.) 75.9999 percent of white people are still racist towards Blacks. They only support BLM because they have too.

jack

The only thing you've "proven" is you're a racist idiot that fails at everything you have attempted.

Not to mention your lies, like your post above me ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Poor dumb black bastard, seems like you get ignored and deleted (in addition to hated) everywhere you post. The people that know you IRL say the same thing. You lie all the time and can't be trusted when you're around them. Maybe after 20 years of this you should start to get a clue. Maybe you will. I don't care whether you do or not any more. We're done.

Bahahahahaahahahahaha :bigass: Bahahahahaahaaaha Fucling LIAR