Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well that's good, not her dad being dead, but not being Cuba Goodins Jr.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
George Lucas based JarJar Binks on Roger Rabbit.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I came very close to singing at karaoke last night, fortunately the person who went before me was so bad they turned the equipment off straight after and packed it away.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If I were ever a pro wrestler, that would be my play-on music.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It sucks when your mind is just wandering and a magnificent troll pops into your head, but it is very specific so you either have to wait for the right chance to use it--which could never come again--or you have to necro a dead thread--at which point it is obvious that you're just trolling. :(

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What if the found you had a second colon up there.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
435114407_18431869393001549_5172594051940085541_n.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
434992809_18431595889001549_6480045129837922110_n.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As I ponder many things, I think of Robert Vaughn's character in "The Magnificent Seven" and Doc's epitaph to Johnny Ringo: "Poor soul, he was just too high-strung," and come to how it is OK to be scared, but if the plan is sound, the key is to go ahead anyway--even if you're scared.

I was feeling pretty smug and wise for distilling this Great Truth--until I realized it is literally the ending of "The Wizard of Oz."

Mirah

I love you
There was a bunch of ants in the kitchen, I think I killed them, but I keep feeling like I am being bitten.

Avenge me.

Sugar ants?

I was dealing with carpenter ants over the winter. Most of them are gone now.