Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I have all of the books. I will be reading them this winter. I got through about 4 of them so far. My mom and I watched Little House last winter. There is a good article about this series also, I will see if I can find it. I think the article touches on that people think people had to live independently back in the day when in realiity Charles had to rely on a lot of people, even tho pride kept him from doing so quite often.
People romanticize the series, the lifestyle.
"Little Whores On the Prairie."
"On the Skanks of Plum Creek."
I'll work on more.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I need to talk to my attorney. If I have enough money when I die, I think it would be cool to leave an endowment for anyone in the country named "Art."

CaptainWacky

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"This ain't no party,
This ain't no disco,
And it ain't no country club either..."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Man shows up at a funeral and asks to say a word. Goes up to the lectern and says "plethora." "Thank you," says the bereaved, "that means 'a lot'."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Another quick one (because I'm supposed to be doing bookkeeping but I hate it and I was reminded of it from whisky's dream post):

Couple guys are traveling on business. One guy finds them a place to sit down while the other one gets them tickets. He comes back, amused but flustered. "Well, that was embarrassing," he says. "What?" replies the other guy. "I just had a Freudian slip." "What's that?" "It's when you say something you were thinking instead of what you meant to say. The girl at the counter had a really nice chest so instead of asking for two tickets to Pittsburgh, I accidentally asked for "two pickets to Titsburg." "Oh," replies his friend. "I had one of those just this morning with my wife. I meant to say 'would you please pass the butter?' but accidentally said 'you bitch, you ruined my life.'"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I met a guy who was studying to be a mohel. He said the pay wasn't that great but you made up for it in tips.

CaptainWacky

No George on it, couldn't they have built a robot George.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
The fall guy trailer looks good, thought they might have used the music more associated with the show though.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just seen Ethan Phillips as a vigilantie serial killer in criminal minds, talk about typecasting.

Mirah

I love you
Okay, I am done bumping.

I am avoiding posting in the Christmas thread if you must know! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH