What kind of moronic place is this anyway?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
wtf thread?

aeommai

cookie?
They don't do invasions like they used to. :/

I'm launching a counter inVasion. you suck donkey ballsack white rabbit!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Invasion?

It looks like a few droolers slithered in, made the floor damp, fell in it and are flopping around like fish on a dock waiting to be cleaned.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
And that's all you're going to get from spacebattles. They have a stated policy: The affairs of other boards do not concern us. So, any windowlickers we get from there are working alone, like our retarded friend 'white rabbit'

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Invasion?

It looks like a few droolers slithered in, made the floor damp, fell in it and are flopping around like fish on a dock waiting to be cleaned.

They just don't make trolls like they used to, do they?

aeommai

cookie?
And that's all you're going to get from spacebattles. They have a stated policy: The affairs of other boards do not concern us. So, any windowlickers we get from there are working alone, like our retarded friend 'white rabbit'

CLASSIC forever pointed the place out to me before, I haven't done anything there yet BUT...you know they have that vs. section, loads of shit could be done with that.

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
I just joined over there. They've got a "superman," some wannabe who didn't even bother to use proper capitalization. He also says in one thread that if he knew a female neighbor was being beaten, he'd just call the police and let them deal with it.

Some "superman."

Anyway, I'll be dropping by there from time to time as \S/.

\S/

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Checked the joint out and ended up getting myself banned. I went a little crazy with this "superman" guy who doesn't seem to take his name very seriously.

That said, seems like a nice enough joint. Certainly a better place than this dump.

\S/

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just joined over there. They've got a "superman," some wannabe who didn't even bother to use proper capitalization. He also says in one thread that if he knew a female neighbor was being beaten, he'd just call the police and let them deal with it.

Some "superman."

Anyway, I'll be dropping by there from time to time as \S/.

\S/

Welcome back. I'm a huge Superman fan so stick around. I want to see if you live up to the Superman name as well.

Seph

Retired Account
trailer park boys is teh win!

Skin Of Evil

Undeniably Plausible
Does somebody have a program or a Cliff's Notes so I can follow along with who's who here?

Skin takes no responsibility for the sudden influx of drool cup wearing Down's Syndrome children.

As far as you know.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Was someone suggesting you were responsible?