What kind of moronic place is this anyway?

white_rabbit

I found this place through my friend Classic_Forever (or should I say RayCav) and this looks like the most moronic dump I've ever been in! :p

By the way if you guys want to troll us you should try harder to hide your intentions:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=167992

Yes ladies and gentlemen you all have RayCav to thank for bringing this to our attention, have a nice day :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one wants to troll you, and no one gives a shit at all what you think of the board.

Go fuck yourself in the neck, while you're at it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yes ladies and gentlemen you all have RayCav to thank for bringing this to our attention, have a nice day :)

Bring all your morons friends over here. Pardon me if I'm not already shaking in my boots.

jack

Heavy on the 30 weight, please.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

Raycav

Hi, I'm commander Raycav, and I demand cock!

Like I told you on spacebattles, its always funny seeing you do something daft Raycav, and I'm pretty sure creating two sockpuppets of me on different boards so you can be mean to them, like some sort of voodoo doll ritual is very daft indeed!

:)

I found this place through my friend Classic_Forever (or should I say RayCav) and this looks like the most moronic dump I've ever been in!

I actually found this place looking for a post by a fellow spacebattler, one of the mods, and her name turned up on here in a thread by Raycav, whining about something.

LOL you seriously think I'm this RayCav person? I don't know what kind of apparent obsession you have with him (maybe you want to have sex with him since you're such a giant cunt) but guess what there's more than one person who thinks you're a giant cunt especially on SB.

Unfortunately for you, theres only one thread with you bitching about Lt Ryguy, you silly bugger!

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and make this thread at least vaguely amusing for other people, not just me.

:D

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
wtf spacebattler???

seriously foam knights now spacebattlers?

do we have like a perma link to the games workshop or something...

fucking virgin fest in here...

jack

wow, we completely pwn spacebattles.com

What is that, anyway? It's even geekier than OOTIKOF (if that's possible)

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
someone demanded a cock?

:: does the Superman Pose ::

white_rabbit

Indeed it's funny when you do something daft RayCav (or is it just Raycav now?) but in this case I'm a bit puzzled at what you're getting at, trying to claim that you are me by saying you're Raycav? :suspicious:

Indeed you're a whining little bitch which is why you make for such a great plaything, but the stupidity which even you'll lower yourself to is a bit disturbing to say the least, even if still amusing :D

jack

wow, spacebattles.com is really a retarded place

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Go ask Phyliss