tsk, tsk, tsk

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^ Oh come on... ever googled "French military victories" by using the "I'm feeling lucky" option?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Add Ilyanna to the list.
1oliveyesgl9.png

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Love died in your cunt.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
^ Oh come on... ever googled "French military victories" by using the "I'm feeling lucky" option?

Yes, because internet jokes are supposed to erase the history of the very country that inspired popular revolutions in modern history, and initiated the beginning of the end of feudalism and monarchies so that, a couple of centuries later, peasants like you could have internet access and tell jokes (whether they're funny or not, that is another discussion).

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Congratulations, by the way. The Mannschaft wiped the floor with the arrogant Cristiano Ronaldo and his teammates (also known as the Portugese national football team).

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yes, because internet jokes are supposed to erase the history of the very country
Ah, but that's the point: it didn't erase the history of France, but rather acknowledged it and highlighted a part of it. And the fact that Google as an engine used worldwide seems to have no problem with that particular google bomb should tell you something about the way the world thinks about France :D

that inspired popular revolutions in modern history, and initiated the beginning of the end of feudalism and monarchies so that,
Gimme a fucking break. The French Revolution was the slaughtering of one part of the population by the other part. Killing off other people because you can't find a way to get your point across without blood-shedding is supposed to be praised? It's just a little bit of history repeating - the victims get some chance at making things better, but instead use the same violent means and techniques as their oppressors. No wait, they did invent the use of the Guillotine, didn't they? What an inspiration indeed! It sure paved the way for leaders to kill unwanted citizens without fuss.

And besides, it's not like it was democracy that bloomed after the killing was over. The stupid twats had no better idea than to hand over the reigns to Napoleon, who managed to involve the rest of Europe in his idiotic power game.

peasants like you could have internet access and tell jokes (whether they're funny or not, that is another discussion).
So now the French have invented the Internet? Al Gore will not be amused.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The Dork Lord Uh, Sniper Kitty? Sun?
They don't count as original aggressors, they are just playing along, just as I do ;)

Besides... SuN, have we ever really established that you are female? :D

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
LOL I dunno
But telling ppl to swallow my ejizzm sure confuses some ;)
::gigglez::