Troll Master? Do it have to be done?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Keep spinning. You were permabanned. Like, IP permabanned. You gave up any right or claim to anything here. Anything that was restored for you was a gift. You can't 'demand' a glass of water here.

(Actually, nobody can 'demand' anything here, it's just extra fun to point that out to you) :bigass:

Fuck you then, hypocrite. WAY TO PROVE THE FUCKING POINT ASSHAT :bigass:

Let's enforce that point by putting you in Daycare for shits & giggles. I can play arsehole in any camp I choose as well :bigass:

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I really enjoy the part when the vagina tightens around the base of my penis, I know I will cum soon, and I dump my load, and as I stand behind her, with her still bent other the bed a sudden wave of hunger and dozyness consumes me...

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Which anytime anyone references using you're usuallythe first to point out how pwned that poster is for using it.

Or maybe you're supposed to use it, but not tell anyone you're using it?

Now I'm confused.

I don't recall ever saying someone is 'pwned' for using the ignore function, but feel free to search my posts and prove me wrong.

I've said frequently that it doesn't make much sense when you're trying to ignore someone to continuously point out that you have them on ignore and can't read what they're saying because that really defeats the entire purpose. You're still giving them just as much attention as you would without having them on ignore, and attention is all anyone really wants.

I'd personally never use the ignore function because I really don't let anyone get under my skin enough to even think about doing it, and I would much rather fuck with them if I don't like them, but I do realize that that's just me.

So basically what I'm saying is: If you are truly sincere about not wanting to read and/or deal with a poster, put them on ignore and never think about them again. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to some people.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't recall ever saying someone is 'pwned' for using the ignore function, but feel free to search my posts and prove me wrong.

I've said frequently that it doesn't make much sense when you're trying to ignore someone to continuously point out that you have them on ignore and can't read what they're saying because that really defeats the entire purpose. You're still giving them just as much attention as you would without having them on ignore, and attention is all anyone really wants.

I'd personally never use the ignore function because I really don't let anyone get under my skin enough to even think about doing it, and I would much rather fuck with them if I don't like them, but I do realize that that's just me.

So basically what I'm saying is: If you are truly sincere about not wanting to read and/or deal with a poster, put them on ignore and never think about them again. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to some people.

I've had to do this only once or twice when a poster is so obtuse or plain dense I will never be able to interact with them, like Luci was most of the time. I tend to scroll past all the versions of "Uptop, and another thang" just because it never changes.

That's why this turn of events is so astounding, it's not like the guy was bringing any "A" game, but he appears to have worked his way under a great many people's fingenails.

Either this whole thing is a "work" by the admin staff, or Charles just scored a TKO by default; either way Best. Troll. of January. I'm lolzing hard over here...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Things here would have been better if MM had made me an admin like I asked.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've had to do this only once or twice when a poster is so obtuse or plain dense I will never be able to interact with them, like Luci was most of the time. I tend to scroll past all the versions of "Uptop, and another thang" just because it never changes.

That's why this turn of events is so astounding, it's not like the guy was bringing any "A" game, but he appears to have worked his way under a great many people's fingenails.

Either this whole thing is a "work" by the admin staff, or Charles just scored a TKO by default; either way Best. Troll. of January. I'm lolzing hard over here...

Glad you're having fun, you know how I roll, so...

jack

Cacophony: You, and all your duals, were banned for a legitimate reason. Don't be asinine.

Sarcasm doesn't come out well unprompted, sorry.

jack

Cacophony: You, and all your duals, were banned for a legitimate reason. Don't be asinine.

Yeah should have had [sarcasm] tags surrounding it, because flat it's misunderstood. My bad. Sorry about the double post, Opera is still buggy and Firefox won't work with the server again.

jack

Im on Opera again. Which I hate because then I cant pwn the arcade.

Seph

Retired Account
my firefox always works

jack

Well, ain't you special :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I still can't get the damn karma function to work worth a damn. If I leave karma for you, it means I clicked on it and typed one fucking letter before it vanished, then did it again. Faster just to quote and respond.

jack

At home it aint an issue, but at work, ditto, which is why Ive stopped karma comments so much lately....total pain in the ass.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I need a clarification.

What is the difference between perma-DCing, permabanning, and password scrambling?

I can't quite see how they're different.

Seph

Retired Account
except perma dc the other two are the same

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I need a clarification.

What is the difference between perma-DCing, permabanning, and password scrambling?

I can't quite see how they're different.

OK, let's give this a stab.

Permanent Daycare: The user is not considered to be overly harmful to the board, and has been left in Daycare indefinetely at the pleasure of administrators. This will also apply to Bot accounts & serial irritants. Basically, a form of banning from the majority of the board, for the board's own sanity. As far as I know, only Jillian was officially expelled to Daycare on a permanent basis, before a ban was enforced. Other members have been let out at some point.

Permanent Ban: The user has broken a rule to a level considered unacceptable to the point that they can no longer be welcomed at the board. Legal threats or hacking are like to cause more attention than anything else. The IP is banned, as is the account.

Password Scrambling: A general action, as opposed to method of banning. This will usually be performed when the account is linked to a permanently banned member posting under a new IP, or a proxy. (just ask jack).

They seem very much different to me.