Troll Master? Do it have to be done?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dono's entitled to his opinion....why do you think Charles quotes him with his sig on every post?

jack

Then let's ban every useless dual on TK.

Either it's ok for everyone, or it's ok for no one.

Well then arrange to reactivate my 487 accounts. It's only fair. As of this moment ALL of my duals that weren't deleted still all have their passwords scrambled, and I have no access to them. By these standards, I demand to have them all reinstated.

jesus, talk about a freaking double standard.

Seph

Retired Account
I like dono a lot, but he reminds me of Bob in the way he likes to opose for what appears to be no reason other than his own LULz.

jack

Dono and I used to be mortal enemies, but we've both matured with age :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If you started posting his private info then it would be up to you to point out where he posted it on the board. Otherwise it should be treated like any other time someone posted real life info.

Maybe we need a training guide for all the noob admins who keep popping up.

It's a deep shame that such a guide wasn't available when you were choosing to create your own rules.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That is not the picture I painted, you put your big brush strokes on top of what I said.

I don't doubt your sincerity for wanting to improve this place, and I applaud your heading up the OUCH! relaunch. But you knew you were going rogue when it came to your grand plans for NAP, and you said more than once, "I'll take the heat." Well, welcome to the heat. I never thought it would all end up out here, but here we are.

So, why was your plan better than an across-the-board DCing?

I can only but agree with Eggs' words. Since on-board squabbling between Admins is a pathetic sight (unless it's not involving you, of course!), this is Conchaga's fight, so I'm sure all TKers will know what to do from here.

From my own point of view, I will now sit on the fence so much, you may as well insert a picket post up my arse and turn me into a human lollipop.

jack

There is an ignore function.

Which anytime anyone references using you're usuallythe first to point out how pwned that poster is for using it.

Or maybe you're supposed to use it, but not tell anyone you're using it?

Now I'm confused.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have nothing to do with it, so don't look at me. I refuse to be the Judas Goat in this situation. Charles is what he is. I use him for my own purposes and don't really give a shit about the rest of it. As I've stated many times in this thread already I'm on the intellectual side that says there was no need for these admin actions.

That doesn't stop me from enjoying the drama as you know. But I'm not involved in this aspect of it. Didn't create it, participate in it or acknowledge it. I'm happy it's happening, but that has nothing to do with it either.

I meant the collective "you" that has been using Charles as a practice dummy for the last few weeks. You were part of that squad, and if this whole "admin drama" is real Conchaga's one click of a button turned you all from l33t tr0lls to that gang of little old ladies in Monty Python. Like it or not, you are made to look bad by association and distancing yourself NOW, while your side is on the ropes, only adds to the merriment. The board hasn't been this entertaining in a while since Menty first took over; I'm not complaining...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
But as far as him being "troll of the year", just keep feeding him props. That will ensure that it keeps amping up, which is how I think you're rolling in this troll anyway Dono.

Is it my fault the entire rest of the world was created for my amusement?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
TKers will know what to do from here.

"Egg it on until somebody cries." Yep, gotcha!:thumb: You can count on us, boss!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I like dono a lot, but he reminds me of Bob in the way he likes to opose for what appears to be no reason other than his own LULz.

I like to root for the underdog, no matter how outmatched they may seem. I call it the "Episode 4" gene.

jack

I'm not distancing my self from anything. I spent a large portion of last evening "busting" on fishface and listening to him spew his feeble threats.

I have no plans to change my posting concerning Charles. I'm just not going to be blamed for this bullshit, is all I'm saying.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I meant the collective "you" that has been using Charles as a practice dummy for the last few weeks. You were part of that squad, and if this whole "admin drama" is real Conchaga's one click of a button turned you all from l33t tr0lls to that gang of little old ladies in Monty Python.

Hey, hey. Don't knock the old ladies from Monty Python :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well then arrange to reactivate my 487 accounts. It's only fair. As of this moment ALL of my duals that weren't deleted still all have their passwords scrambled, and I have no access to them. By these standards, I demand to have them all reinstated.

jesus, talk about a freaking double standard.
Keep spinning. You were permabanned. Like, IP permabanned. You gave up any right or claim to anything here. Anything that was restored for you was a gift. You can't 'demand' a glass of water here.

(Actually, nobody can 'demand' anything here, it's just extra fun to point that out to you) :bigass:

jack

Fuck you then, hypocrite. WAY TO PROVE THE FUCKING POINT ASSHAT :bigass:

jack

Every single "point" you fucking idiots were trying to make were just OBLITERATED by Gayboy Bruce Wayne$ last post. Conchaga was right, correct smart and PERMAPWNED YOU ALL

Good luck with your fucking hypocritical bullshit. it's really all you have.

Do fuck off, and DO HAVE A NICE DAY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Goodness, we both seem to have our Sarek pants on today!
angryman.gif

jack

LOL

jack

LOLLOL

jack

LOLLOLLOL