The "Sell TK to Blackfoot" thread

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's time. Here are the reasons why:

1. At least with Blackfoot we know he'll post all the time, not just when the soccer season is over.

2. Posters will no longer have to manufacture drama to keep the board alive. He'll argue with himself.

3. As long as the market for fresh fish is strong, we'll never see a plea for donations.

4. Even if he did ask for money, white cops would immediately arrest him for attempted robbery.

5. Blackfoot would post in other forums besides the whinefield.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I'm not sure whether to posrep or negrep you....

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well, you can sell it to me. I'll give you a fraction of what it's worth and I'll steer it directly into the ground the very first chance I get.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm aware of the origin of the word.

That is all that matters.

Wacky did sincerely apologise to you for editing your post. Nobody is whining about anything....

Well..

Apology was accepted, I don't have an issue with Wacky. I am screwing around and having a little fun at their expense.

As for soccer: How about those American girls, huh? They're about to hand it to the dirty Japs one more time tonight in the world cup finals. THAT'S FOR PEARL HARBOR! BITCHES!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I love women's footy. Watching it reminds me of when I was learning the controls to FIFA on the playstation.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I love women's footy. Watching it reminds me of when I was learning the controls to FIFA on the playstation.

We're actually getting quite a bit of buzz over it here, partly because the National (american) Football League is on lockout so all the normal NFL news is absent. But Abby Wambach is a local girl so it's getting hyped a lot, and there's no denying they've been really exciting games to watch.

Of course, American attention spans being what they are...it won't last.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I was just being a misogynistic prick. The quality of the Womens league is pretty damn high these days and it's been getting quite a lot of buzz over in the UK as well. It's yet another sporting event we have managed to fail miserably at.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
We're actually getting quite a bit of buzz over it here, partly because the National (american) Football League is on lockout so all the normal NFL news is absent. But Abby Wambach is a local girl so it's getting hyped a lot, and there's no denying they've been really exciting games to watch.

Of course, American attention spans being what they are...it won't last.

What were you saying?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I was just being a misogynistic prick. The quality of the Womens league is pretty damn high these days and it's been getting quite a lot of buzz over in the UK as well. It's yet another sporting event we have managed to fail miserably at.

I have a theory that the reason women's soccer is getting so topshelf in the states is directly due to that same misogyny. We're so enamored of our big "three" of yankee football, baseball, and basketball, but there is really no female equivalent in those sports of any actual value (I'm looking at you, WNBA). So any female athlete who wants to stay "in the game" gravitates toward soccer, lacrosse, or softball early on, which allows them to become extremely good while they're being ignored.

This is kind of a good thing, because it gives us something to look at while the big boys fight over money. Plus, women's soccer has that something extra you can't get with male-dominated sports: boobies.

Boobies are good.

Donovan

beer, I want beer