The avatar edit is not functioning.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Should be fixed now, try uploading one again.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

Are we really going to do this. Let me keep posting without being able to edit post and use a avatar?

So when will these be available to me again? Having a right to use an avatar and edit post is given to all active members of TrollKingdom. This is a special advantage or immunity or benefit enjoyed by all, except me.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Just intuition talking, but I get the feeling that the more nuisance you make of yourself over it, the more likely the answer to your question is to become, "Never."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

MODMAN

So when will these be available to me again? Having a right to use an avatar and edit post is given to all active members of TrollKingdom. This is a special advantage or immunity or benefit enjoyed by all, except me.

JESUS H CHRIST WOULD YOU PUT A SOCK IN IT.

CORRECTION - SHUT THE FUCK UP CEEJAY.

pockets-30rock.gif

jack

Did you read that story about him recently? He killed someone on set when there were live rounds put in a prop gun he fired as part of the scene.

Trumps minions at work behind the scenes is my guess.

The Question

Eternal
Did you read that story about him recently? He killed someone on set when there were live rounds put in a prop gun he fired as part of the scene.

Trumps minions at work behind the scenes is my guess.

Same thing they did to Brandon Lee.

Them gaw dayumn time travelin' Trumpites!

:pissed:

The Question

Eternal
So, um... THIS aged like milk...

9cde71026815b531.png

I don't believe in "karma" or any of that new age-y hippie horseshit, but damned if it isn't making some heavyweight arguments for itself, this past year.

The Question

Eternal
Lest we forget; a prediction:

Alec Baldwin will almost immediately (any time now, if he hasn't started already) go on the most unhinged, most histrionic anti gun ownership tantrum yet recorded in human history. All because he is incapable of handling a firearm safely (even with the help of so-called 'professionals'.)

jack

That would suck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Much as you would love to jump on Baldwin's windpipe, now there are reports of prior safety incidents on location all week, one that even led to a crew walkout.

Baldwin will have to live with the torment of holding the gun for the rest of his life, but I think culpability is going to be assigned elsewhere.

The Question

Eternal
As it rightly should be. The fault for this lies with one, possibly several, of the crew, not the Baldwin. Not that he'd be held accountable even if it was provably and exclusively his fault. Still, accountability should be applied where it's due, and it's not due upon the equivalent of a trained seal.

That's not what I was remarking on, though. We can predict, with good certainty, the next script the trained seal will be following.

USUC

Trollzilla
Please moderators…. never, EVER give up the avatar edit function!
Baldwin will pay in civil suits. Wouldn’t want to be the 24 year old prop bimbo’s shoes (or the assistant director’s) from a criminal standpoint. Maybe involuntary manslaughter. We’ll see.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Please moderators…. never, EVER give up the avatar edit function!

^Calm down^. The edit function is operable, but not for me. Fuck me!, i can't even have an avatar. Back in the day (2003 - 2010) TrollKingdom had a rule that all members had to have an avatar. WHATEVER. Does not being able to edit my post and not have an avatar pisses me off? Yes, yeeesss it does.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Calm down^. The edit function is operable, but not for me. Fuck me!, i can't even have an avatar. Back in the day (2003 - 2010) TrollKingdom had a rule that all members had to have an avatar. WHATEVER. Does not being able to edit my post and not have an avatar pisses me off? Yes, yeeesss it does.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^The staff at trollkingdom don't give me nothing since they gifted me the Wax My Hummer forum....They just take away my special right or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group. You fuck-tards are privileged, you enjoy some special right or advantage that I don't have. Then y'all wanna holla how owned I be
<Baahahahahahahahahaha. Administrators/Moderators can be privileged in many different ways, but it always means that they're getting some unusual deal that others probably envy/A feeling of discontented.Examples of types of identity that can afford an individual privilege includes race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status. And Another Thing: Jealousy is a complex emotion that encompasses feelings ranging from suspicion to rage to fear to humiliation. Feelings that typically accompany the emotion include resentment, anger, hostility, and bitterness. Everyone experiences jealousy at some point.Put bluntly, I mean don’t get mad or be envious of me because of your own shortcomings or failure to achieve certain goals at TrollKingdom. Now then! who's gonna step up and give my avatar and edit privileges back?....Baahahahahahahahaha.