The avatar edit is not functioning.

The Question

Eternal
Sometimes the most horrible thoughts pass through my mind. For example: I wonder how a wild rabbit would react to being urinated on.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Post in here if you're new and want to request access to the rest of the board.

I'm not new here sir, but I would like to have excess to a avatar and edit my post.

And Another Thang:bigass:

Who made Venooker a mod?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one, dipshit. :bigass:

jack

Keep my name out of your posts if you don't want me to respond, dipshit. :bigass:

jack

Piss off, fuckface.

jack

I do :bigass: except when you mention me by name.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
For some odd reason my avatar that I choose to use keep going out. What's the problem?

^I was wrong about that^ I should have said "Who's fucking with my account. I was reading a thread with a C as an avataer. I thought it was mine, but it belonged to Cody. I mean, I can't edit my post either. I need my avatar back. It was similar too, but not the same as the avatar below....

10733.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

Yeah, that's not his, either. That pic is from southern california and was taken in 2019.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
By the way, this fable can happen to anyone who keeps flooding threads and making them hard to scroll/read... just sayin.

Mostly no one cares what you do to each other outside the board. But in here, all you need to know is: 1) don't get the site in trouble 2) don't make a lot of work for staff.