Sometimes you just wanna go to the nudie bar...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No. Jackoff.

Ask Steve Samurai Jack (That's a dual if Blackfoot's) if you want some of that. His specialty.

Ask around, and after you're done asking STFU.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Think of going to a Hooters, except that the waitresses expect higher tips and don't even bring you food.

Yep. It's that absurd.
Oh it's sort of like when you lock your keys in the car and the locksmith charges you $150 for 2 minutes worth of work.

jack

Get off my dick. Oh and STFU

Years ago you looked like you were in your late 50's. Damn, was it you who lived in a double wide?
Give us youngin's some suggestions, you fucking geezer.

Social Security, 401k, Roth IRA, and what other investments help you "live" in your twilight years?

The Question

Eternal
What's your favorite bar on Mill Avenue, Daniel?

You're over a decade out of date on the latter half of the PI. Y'know, trying to rattle a guy works better if you've got more to grab the bars of your cage with than limp wrists. ;)

You're over a decade out of date on the latter half of the PI. Y'know, trying to rattle a guy works better if you've got more to grab the bars of your cage with than limp wrists. ;)

You didn't answer the question. Everyone on this board as well as SD.net know you were enrolled at ASU. Journalism?

Did you actually graduate?

It takes a real ignoramus to confuse assumption with knowledge. You've managed to do it rather neatly.

I know it pains you that some of your personal details managed to leak a little onto the Internet, but don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, Daniel.

Hmmm....Daniel...Daniel Harris? Nah, At least that Daniel is far more eloquent in his fag vidya game rants.

jack

Years ago you looked like you were in your late 50's. Damn, was it you who lived in a double wide?
Give us youngin's some suggestions, you fucking geezer.

Social Security, 401k, Roth IRA, and what other investments help you "live" in your twilight years?

Since all of the pics you're referring to are old (and altered/photoshopped) you have no idea what I look like currently. As in, at all. The last unaltered pic of me that was ever on the net is 18 years old.

Oh and don't forget to STFU :bigass:

Since all of the pics you're referring to are old (and altered/photoshopped) you have no idea what I look like currently. As in, at all. The last unaltered pic of me that was ever on the net is 18 years old.

Yeah, no. No one would have the time, money, or proper editing software to make it look that good. You were a fucking geezer in that photo, and at 18 years ago puts it right about when I joined here. Maybe, MAYBE late 30's but that would be a hard looking, tired, and beaten 30-something.

You and Daniel are terrible at this.

The Question

Eternal
I know it pains you that some of your personal details managed to leak a little onto the Internet, but don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, Daniel.

Hmmm....Daniel...Daniel Harris? Nah, At least that Daniel is far more eloquent in his fag vidya game rants.

The only details that have leaked about me are details I've leaked myself. You really think they're accurate? Up to date? :joker:

You're really not any better at this now than you were a decade ago. The evidence that you're literally learning disabled makes me think I should feel sorry for you.

Don't get me wrong; I don't feel sorry for you. Just saying I'm aware that I'm probably supposed to.

You're really not any better at this now than you were a decade ago. The evidence that you're literally learning disabled makes me think I should feel sorry for you.

Don't get me wrong; I don't feel sorry for you. Just saying I'm aware that I'm probably supposed to.

Nice deflection. The fact that you have changed your name over the years in conjunction with Troll Kingdom going defunct a few times then rebooted has no affect on OG posters like me. Pepperidge Farm remembers, Daniel. You were even sniffed out by the social retards over at SD.net during the TK/SD wars of the early 2000's.

The Question

Eternal
Nice deflection.

Deflections can be quite entertaining. You should try one; specifically, by running back to whatever zoophilia board you spent your time soiling your socks over while you were, y'know... Not Here.

Deflections can be quite entertaining. You should try one; specifically, by running back to whatever zoophilia board you spent your time soiling your socks over while you were, y'know... Not Here.

I don't know anything about "zoophilia", care to enlighten the board, horsefucker?

The Question

Eternal
I don't know anything about "zoophilia", care to enlighten the board, horsefucker?

Lying works best when you don't out yourself right in the very same sentence. Little protip for ya right there.