RIP Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I posted this at TKR. A little stunned.
Kinda expected it when he stepped down again. Just not quite this quick. Guy made at least five different fortunes in the process of changing every fucking thing about how we do every fucking thing from movies to music to the very way I'm sharing this with you...but we all have the same finish line, and no amount of money can keep you from crossing it when it's your turn.

Friday

Bazinga!
RIP :(

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Oh you knew him or his family or anyone who ever knew him or anyone he ever met?

150,000 some odd people also died today. Should we RIP them too? Oh wait, none of them gave us snazzy minimalist design electronics so fuck em.

Really? Steve Jobs? Who gives a fuck?

But hey, if you gotta tell yourself that you do so you'll feel better go for it.

Mirah

I love you
You miss the mark on this one. I get what you are saying. I really do.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I

don't

care

that

Steve

Jobs

is

dead.

And neither do you. But hey, if that's what you have to tell yourself to make you feel like a human being I say go for it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you don't care, then why pull out the typical net-nerd post about not caring?

Don't care? Don't post. And let others decide how they want to feel about it. Your way isn't better, just different.

So fuck on off out of this thread.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Steve Jobs made this conversation possible. There were no such things as workable home computers before Apple. Change the world #1.

Steve Jobs took a pissant little computer graphics company he bought from George Lucas and produced Toy Story, leading to a revolution in animation and destroying about a hundred years of established animation techniques pretty much overnight. Change the world #2.

Steve Jobs went back to Apple and produced a tiny portable listening device that enabled people to carry their entire record collection with them at all times, single-handedly revolutionizing the recorded media industry and leading to such far-reaching effects as Netflix, Amazon and the bankruptcy of Kodak. Change the world #3.

Steve Jobs crammed everything he'd done into a phone that does everything but give blowjobs, and started a revolution in smartphone technology that not only changed the way we interact with the world and each other, but rewrote our system of law and ushered in the end of the wristwatch, the PDA, and the landline phone. Not to mention the USPS. Change the world #4.

There are celebrities whose deaths are artificially celebrated without having earned that reverence. Jobs isn't one of them. In the annals of history he belongs on a level with Franklin, Ford, Edison, and any of the other visionaries who utterly and irreversibly changed the fucking world. Men who deserve to be admired, and mourned.

As a contrast, I cleaned my cat's litter box and made my own dinner tonight and felt like I got something done. What did you do?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If you don't care, then why pull out the typical net-nerd post about not caring?

Don't care? Don't post. And let others decide how they want to feel about it. Your way isn't better, just different.

So fuck on off out of this thread.

Wah

Waaah

Waaaaaahhhhh.

Yeah you care. And you proved it here for all to see. I guess you must be ok.

Fuck Steve Jobs.

Mirah

I love you
Oh you knew him or his family or anyone who ever knew him or anyone he ever met?

I was walking alone
in a park one day.
I was a little sad.
A man said, "hello" to me and some kind words, which I will not share here.
When that man left I realized it was Steve Jobs I was speaking to.

So yeah, I have met him.

Mirah

I love you

150,000 some odd people also died today. Should we RIP them too? Oh wait, none of them gave us snazzy minimalist design electronics so fuck em.

But hey, if you gotta tell yourself that you do so you'll feel better go for it.

A friend of mine lost her mother whom I had never met, I was sad for my friend.
Another friend lost thier child, whom I had never met-
the respectful thing to do or say is "RIP or rest in peace or I am sorry for your loss."

When a great contributor to society dies, it is a sad thing. Yes 10 million people pass in a day, and no I do not know those 10 million people-but we did know one of them
Steve Jobs.

Tell me Gear, what have you contributed to society?
Who is going to remember you when you die?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
What makes you think I give a flying fuck if anyone remembers me when I'm dead?

Contribute to society?!?! Steve Jobs contributed to society? LOL Fuck society.

You blind fuck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lame troll is lame.

Mirah

I love you
Ok, then what have you contributed in general?
What have you created?

It is okay to have a conversation no need to call each other blind fucks ok. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I have no interest in creating or contributing. Much like yourself. Society can go fuck itself. So can you bro.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Steve who?

Quick, pretend like you care.

I

don't

care

that

Steve

Jobs

is

dead.

And neither do you. But hey, if that's what you have to tell yourself to make you feel like a human being I say go for it.

Wah

Waaah

Waaaaaahhhhh.

Yeah you care. And you proved it here for all to see. I guess you must be ok.

Fuck Steve Jobs.

What makes you think I give a flying fuck if anyone remembers me when I'm dead?

Contribute to society?!?! Steve Jobs contributed to society? LOL Fuck society.

You blind fuck.
I have no interest in creating or contributing. Much like yourself. Society can go fuck itself. So can you bro.

I think what 'Gear's trying to say is:

Steve Jobs was no Gary Coleman
winkwinkwinkwinkwink

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
That fucker cut me off in a limousine and I almost crashed with my child in the car.