Please remove CeeJay's avatar per the rules.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He was (as usual) taking credit for stuff he had nothing to do with.

jack

2557.jpg
10733.jpg

^Those are two different pics^

As a matter of fact: The avatar I'm using now was my first pic when I joined The Kingdom and I used it when I came to Troll Kingdom as BLACKFOOT around 2003. When I changed my title to CeeJay in 2006, my joined in date doesn't show my earlier years here. Case closed DevilMan. Go find something else to biiiiatch about. Snake a toilet, Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, Install appliances and equipment....Maintenance man.

Hey asshole. In '03 Saint was known as the Vision. His original handle. You also lifted his join date to yours.

Caught lying again. You joined in '06. Case closed "Cee Jay"

The Question

Eternal
In '03 Saint was known as the Vision.

Minor and unimportant correction: My original handle was "The Question." That came about because there was an imposter account here called "Visionrazor" which I mistakenly assumed was being operated by Storm Rucker. (It was it turns out being operated by Tamar Garish.) Anyway, as "tit-for-tat" on Storm Rucker, since he was using "The Question" at another board, I decided to impersonate him here by adopting "The Question" as my TK handle.

I don't know if the board will let you look as far back as my first posts in '03, but a lot of them were me mocking Rucker, who is Texan, by ending them with "Howdy! Dang!" lol

The Question

Eternal
Also, I demand that Oerdin be stripped nude, covered head to toe in bacon grease, and thrown to a hungry mob of lumberjack lesbians for using the letter 'O' as his avatar. I happen to have trademarked the letter 'O' in 1783. :eek:

jack

How about Turkish Greased Wrestlers instead?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey asshole. In '03 Saint was known as the Vision. His original handle. You also lifted his join date to yours.

Caught lying again. You joined in '06. Case closed "Cee Jay"

Sometimes I get my dates mixed up. Here is some of my most notable message board forums I've been a part of.

:wtf:
The Kingdom - (Date Registered: 3/7/03) as BlLACKFOOT.
Comicon - (Date Registered: 6/27/03) as BLACKFOOT
Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Date Registered: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - (Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - (Named changed to CeeJay: Jun 17, 2006)

jack

Hey guess what liar? No one cares and we've all moved on.

You're a fucking loser :bigass:

btw no posts from any "blackfoot" archived either you fucking lying piece of shit.

I was the first one from Comicon to post here. Verrified by the community. The Saint was'nt the Saint until just before I joined. He was known as the question.

Pants on fire motherfucker. You NEVER posted here before I did. Show. One. Post.

Last edited:

jack

2557.jpg
10733.jpg

^Those are two different pics^ My avatar on the left has a tear drop from the left eye and the eyes are bigger than DevilMans avatar.

Bullshit. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah If you look carefully that's the glare of the camera, not a teardrop. The details are the same. eXACTLY THE SAME.

That's bissette's artwork, you also lied twice about when you "created" it

Caught like a rat in a trap. Want some cheese mate? You look hungry. i KNOW SOMEONE'S NOT GOING TO BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT SOMEONE STEALING THEIR ARTWORK AND CLAIMING IT AS THEIR OWN

*TEE-HEE*

jack

"Sometimes I get my dates mixed up. "

sOMETIMES YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP AS YOU GO ALONG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

Anyway both HWYMAN and LOKTAR were here before me and they have both posted that BLACKFOOT in any form did not appear here until well after I had already been posting here a while. If you can prove otherwise, here's your chance to back up your bullshit. Show a thread from 03 that has that handle in it. That's what the archives do, if you remember correctly. They save EVERY post. No way to get around that one, pants on fire liar.

Otherwise case closed and I'ma remind you with every post what a piece of shit liar you are :bigass:

jack

Everyone seems to know that but him.

jack

Sometimes I get my dates mixed up. Here is some of my most notable message board forums I've been a part of.

:wtf:
The Kingdom - (Date Registered: 3/7/03) as BlLACKFOOT.
Comicon - (Date Registered: 6/27/03) as BLACKFOOT
Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Date Registered: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - (Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - (Named changed to CeeJay: Jun 17, 2006)

LOL The Kingdom didn't start up until well after I had joined TK

Nice try though. You also never started posting here in '03. Verified by many now.

What's it like being the liar of TK?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pants on fire motherfucker. You NEVER posted here before I did. Show. One. Post.

Thanks DevilMan. Now I got this Jew fuck posting that bullshit on every thread I have posted today (The Agony of Defeat and TK Media Center). I like making his pathetic life miserable. Makes me happy.

:day:

jack

:bigass: It's sad that you've rewritten your past to copy mine. I know compared to you I've had a decent life.

You just copy other peoples stuff, call it your own and lie about everything.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Changing your username doesn't change your join date, ya fuckin' mongoloid.

Mine's been changed a few times.

The Question -> The Saint -> The Highwayman. Same ol' original join date.

Administrator abuse happened. When I asked for a name change, they deleted the BLACKFOOT account. And gave me the CeeJay account. The crooked staff deleted everything associated with BLACKFOOT from 2003 - 2006. Does that answer you question....Question? <see what i done there? Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hit the High-way-man with your bullshit...Highwayman? <See what i done there?