Please remove CeeJay's avatar per the rules.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I do not give him permission to copy my avatar, which I've used (and own) for 15 years.

Thanks in advance.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He already changed it on his own so, crisis over.

Now if Mentalist would just change the name of this place...

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
He already changed it on his own so, crisis over.

Now if Mentalist would just change the name of this place...

He did not. He's posting with it right now.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My avatar is my artwork I drew back in 2008. I forget were I got it from. You were a member of BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD (candle) when I posted the pic with the rest of my art. That's the reason I know this account is fake.

He did not. He's posting with it right now.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :gagh:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lol Bissette drew that for me as a commission in 2005 you fucking liar. Devilman was given permission to use it when he started Chophouse for the Kingdom iand has been using it here since 2010 I paid him 50 bucks for it.

You're a liar and I do NOT give you permission to us the artwork. It's not yours and I demand you change it.

Last edited:

jack

You can't draw a fucking thing you liar. What a failure.

Now remove it or I'll just ask Eggs to enforce the rules you thieving piece of shit.

jack

My avatar is my artwork I drew back in 2008. I forget were I got it from. You were a member of BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD (candle) when I posted the pic with the rest of my art. That's the reason I know this account is fake.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :gagh:

LOL I was NEVER a member of Blackfoot Hyperboard, idiot. Never had an account named "candle" either. You made that shit up, remember? That was all you.

jack

"I forget were I got it from"

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Last edited:

jack

Yep. See the stories match up you piece of shit. I commissioned it in 2005 and gave Devilman permission to use it when the Kingdom started. That was his logo from the Chophouse. I also never posted at your fake board at any time. btw speaking of that, hows the relaunch going faker? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? :bigass:

You lie like you breathe, motherfucker.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This should be an A and B conversation jack, between DevilMan and I. So C your ass out. I call bullshit on you paying Steve Bissette for the artwork because we all know you don't PAY shit.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Btw, Jack did commission it from Bissette, and they did give me permission to use it when I opened the Chophouse at the Kingdom. You wouldn't know any of this because you were banned from that board just after it opened. I've been using it for my av here since 2010. Jack still owns the artwork, but it's mine in the sense that he's given me permission to use it, something you don't have.

You lie about everything, just like you're lying about this. I do NOT give you permission to use it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Btw, Jack did commission it from Bissette, and they did give me permission to use it when I opened the Chophouse at the Kingdom.

That never happened. That was not Bissette's artwork, Bissette copied and pasted that off the internet. I drew my avatar. In your original post you claimed you commissioned the artwork, as jack did. Read post #10 again liars.

And Another Thang:

You two suckers might need to contact Steve, maybe he can clear this up. Again I call bullshit on you, jack and Bissette. Baahahahahahahahahahaha.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
tom-pof.png

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
What a dumbass. You copied my av back in November and bragged about doing just that very thing. A rather poor copy too, which is how you do things, but you even said you were doing it because "Jack didn't own any of the Kingdom."

By the way, it looks stupid as your fake cover for your fake funny book which doesn't exist either. You live in a fantasy world, little man. Go look at your post about your cover. You're a fool, fool.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Jack said:
Lol Bissette drew that for me as a commission in 2005 you fucking liar. Devilman was given permission to use it when he started Chophouse for the Kingdom iand has been using it here since 2010 I paid him 50 bucks for it.

You're a liar and I do NOT give you permission to us the artwork. It's not yours and I demand you change it.