Okay, WHERE TF did all the forums go?

The Question

Eternal
It's an interesting theory, but it doesn't hold water across the board. True, The Tea Room was pretty much dead, but GFHH wasn't, and Speak Freely definitely wasn't.

I won't say it was a move showing an undue partiality to the Mine Field over everything else; but I also won't say it doesn't look exactly like that...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looks like a response to the endless passive aggressive bitching from the idiot spammer Blackfoot.

Gagh went off on him for doing that a couple weeks ago. Guess he didn't get the message.

jack

He's what we call our "TK Pinata". The dumbest black bastard to ever walk the earth.

He thinks he's hot shit in a champagne glass, but he's really just lukewarm piss in a dixie cup.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
All forums are excusable except for.....'the tk day care center for the feeble minded', which concerns me.

has anyone located the 'tk day care center?

I contributed over 8k worth of messages that were sent there via the 'bad lands', 'speak freely' and 'the question and the suggestion' forums.

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Who is Blackfoot?

Or perhaps more importantly - what is Blackfoot?

He's what we call our "TK Pinata". The dumbest black bastard to ever walk the earth.

He thinks he's hot shit in a champagne glass, but he's really just lukewarm piss in a dixie cup.

Bird-Poop-Good-Luck-Superstition.jpg

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my problem be is...

why was the 'question and suggestion', 'the badlands' and 'the minefields' are the only boards left we can easily excess on the main page.

now I have to open two web pages of 'tk' to post here.

Last edited:

jack

tenor.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
face it peoples...bottom line. the reason why the staff changed the board is because 'vappoper' bumped old threads, mostly about 'blackfoot'.

after 20 years here, he finally run this mothafucka. nice long job ball 'vappooper'. you earned it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know, I never look at the "Home" screen because it's such a cluttered and confusing mess. I just go to "New Posts." Simplifying the structure is actually something I think is a good idea. Now I've just got to figure out the best way for continuity: See if the mods will move my thread out of the dead forum or just start a new thread and link to the archived thread. Yeah, that's probably the ticket.

jack

You know, I never look at the "Home" screen because it's such a cluttered and confusing mess. I just go to "New Posts." Simplifying the structure is actually something I think is a good idea. Now I've just got to figure out the best way for continuity: See if the mods will move my thread out of the dead forum or just start a new thread and link to the archived thread. Yeah, that's probably the ticket.

Indeed.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

bad ideal!

keeping.. 'the question and suggestion', 'the badlands' and 'the minefields' as the only forums on the main page is a big ass mistake.

jack

You are (without a doubt) the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

jack

This seems like a dumb move.

Well, it certainly is a radical shift. As it all shakes out though, I'm beginning to see the wisdom of some of it.

jack

well done!