Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
8fbafd6cc23358f6d0f8b6de557b1696.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
don't worry peoples, this is a temporally thing that happens every 4 years. trollkingdom will be restored as soon as possible. its that time for a new and improve web-site.

All forums are excusable except for.....'the tk day care center for the feeble minded', which concerns me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You don't have anything to do with this at all so like the admins say, shut up and mind your fucking business.

As usual, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
don't worry peoples, this is a temporally thing that happens every 4 years. trollkingdom will be restored as soon as possible. its that time for a new and improve web-site.

All forums are excusable except for.....'the tk day care center for the feeble minded', which concerns me.
Yeah sure, and Trump will be reinstated in August.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So what? Do I now need to start a new thread where I bitch about the frustrating and/or confusing things I deal with in life?

Because I've just spend about 3 days at work dead in the water because I'd been told "all the records from the Oracle database should join with the data in the spreadsheets" and now it turns out that records with the category of "SUBLEDGER" shouldn't join. But apparently I was supposed to know that when someone says "all the records from the Oracle database should join with the data in the spreadsheets", what they mean is "all the records from the Oracle database except for the ones with the Category 'Subledger' should join with the data in the spreadsheets."

Oerdin

It seems they figured out 90% of the forums were died so they decided to concentrate activity into fewer but busier forums.