OK, this is the only forum on TK where I don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
good to see you still use the same retarded responses
btw this place suck whitout me

Youre right. TK is DED! Stay and entertain us.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
What you do to Falcy, FG?

Hows your kid? The one Loktar fathered.

Is your dad still raping you?

Is teh hiv as fun as they say?

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well, Falconarg and I have been having some problems lately.
He stopped going on TK because he was out looking for a job to support us all, however he couldn't find any descent paying jobs because of his lack of experience and age.

He did however get lucky and landed a job cleaning this woman's pool, he said he knew her from TK but for some reason wouldn't tell me who it was...
We eventually got into an argument about how she wasn't paying him at all but he still kept going over there.

And as far as Falcy Jr. is concerned, that's a touchy subject. :cry:
One day Falconarg came home from his tutoring session very upset. He was yelling and screaming at me to get an abortion or he'd leave me. I cried my eyes out the whole day until I finally called him and told him that I'd do it. My mom told me that it wasn't a good idea getting an abortion after the 21st month, but I had to do what I had to do to keep my Falconarg.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
He stopped going on TK because he was out looking for a job to support us all, however he couldn't find any descent paying jobs because of his lack of experience and age.

He did however get lucky and landed a job cleaning this woman's pool, he said he knew her from TK but for some reason wouldn't tell me who it was...
We eventually got into an argument about how she wasn't paying him at all but he still kept going over there.

One day Falconarg came home from his tutoring session very upset. He was yelling and screaming at me to get an abortion or he'd leave me. I cried my eyes out the whole day until I finally called him and told him that I'd do it. My mom told me that it wasn't a good idea getting an abortion after the 21st month, but I had to do what I had to do to keep my Falconarg.

U keeled mah babee!

Falconarg

Rebel

callate puta!!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Will you people quit arguing in my thread.

SuN, I haven't left. I'm just slow on the uptake. That, and I haven't been home for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.