OK, this is the only forum on TK where I don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I think it's about time that changed.

So, who all hangs out in here?

Also, I'm looking to gear-up a MMF bi-threesome. Anyone like to swing? I'll provide the M and the F.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
So, who all hangs out in here?

The Marquis de Sade, Pickle/DL, Ily, Love Child, Mirah, Love Cunt, Yub, Loktar, J&L, SuN, Dual, Rae, Gagh. Sorry if I forgot anybody.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Also, I'm looking to gear-up a MMF bi-threesome. Anyone like to swing? I'll provide the M and the F.

I'd try Pickle and Love Child/Cunt.

Edit: About time you showed up. Now if we could drag Cassie,Dr. Dave, and maybe even Wacky down here...that would be awesome!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I'd try Pickle and Love Child/Cunt.

Edit: About time you showed up. Now if we could drag Cassie,Dr. Dave, and maybe even Wacky down here...that would be awesome!

All three of those people have posted down here at one time or another, Dr. Dave more than Cassie and Wacky.

Also: Sup Conch!

Yub

Anachrophobic
To be frank, Dave doesn't fit down here and Wacky is the Mine Field. Plus, I was tired of wading through 25 Wacky threads to find a decent thread. And the seasonal BB crap.

I'm a Badlander now. I'm posting here much more than the MF.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To be frank, Dave doesn't fit down here and Wacky is the Mine Field. Plus, I was tired of wading through 25 Wacky threads to find a decent thread. And the seasonal BB crap.

I'm a Badlander now. I'm posting here much more than the MF.

I kinda like some of Wacky's threads. His thing of the day, Johnny Nose, Dr. Dave story,MF User Profiles are quite funny. Some of his asperberger, I have no soul and stuff can be quite depressing at times.

And yeah wading through the BB seasonal crap is annoying.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Loktar said:

:(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^ah, you, mylady, are in a class of your own: 50% Badlands, 50% Mine Field, and 100% c2z!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Ah forgive my faux pas. I didn't mean to leave you off the list of MF'ers I'd like to see in the Badlands.

Not that Falconarg has been around lately but I'd gladly let the MF have him in exchange for you coming to the Badlands.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
The lack of spammaps having an effect? ;)

And fuck u conchaga for not comming back!
Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.