Ok jacko

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I finally remembered my god damned password for this place it would seem.

Now that we're back on your turf, what's the fucking angle here?

we also dont talk about the Old Guy by name or what he does.

Comics Fan posts here as Ding!, btw. He's my current Dancer. Hobbled but still does the backpedal rather prettily I might add.

Cody

Shows what you know :bigass: I'll never tell

I'm sure if this person wants me to know s/he will telll me. LOL its no secret i suck at sorting socks. This is why i have friends that are.

Ok so i like the new angle, 'gear and donna vain weren't ever high on my list of favorites, unless you count donna's hair as a favorite place to toss a match.

jack

or shoot a rope or two.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Lol hope the last idiot out of retard haven turnt out the lights.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The angle here is we all get along and hate gear and donovan.

Guess it's a good thing my sense of self esteem isn't tied to the pretend admiration of internet idiots then. Or I might find myself doing such degrading things as grovelling for the friendship of people who spent the last couple years trashing me in every sense.

Right Jack? Internet admiration is wayyyy better than the love and respect of one's family.

jack

I'll ask your two ex-wives about that.

Cody

Guess it's a good thing my sense of self esteem isn't tied to the pretend admiration of internet idiots then. Or I might find myself doing such degrading things as grovelling for the friendship of people who spent the last couple years trashing me in every sense.

Right Jack? Internet admiration is wayyyy better than the love and respect of one's family.

One short year ago you had your nose so far up Jack's ass over on TKR (your girlfriend 'gear too) that you probably still sneeze shittles.

Bazinga! In their defense though at least they were smart enough to dump a guy dumb enough to vote for Obama.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah that's what happened, penisboy. Didn't you have some sort of Klan apology you were supposed to write? Something about being too big a loser even for them? IIRC Gear handed you your ass so it's natural you'd hold a grudge. I don't much care either way. Meanwhile, Flaglerjack is pretty sure I'm secretly Gear so his coke-feuled paranoia is in overdrive. Fucking epic meltdown. I can't be held responsible for the ravings of madmen.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

I guess you could if you wanted to dig around for contact info on members of my family, look up phone numbers and cold-call women you don't know with stupid questions about whether or not I'm that big an ass IRL. I'll save you the trouble: yes. I am.
Meanwhile, you know who ELSE gets obsessed enough about "winning" online arguments that he dig for PI and suggests he might call family members?
Yup. Flaglerjack.

jack

Yeah that's what happened, penisboy. Didn't you have some sort of Klan apology you were supposed to write? Something about being too big a loser even for them? IIRC Gear handed you your ass so it's natural you'd hold a grudge. I don't much care either way. Meanwhile, Flaglerjack is pretty sure I'm secretly Gear so his coke-feuled paranoia is in overdrive. Fucking epic meltdown. I can't be held responsible for the ravings of madmen.

I thought he only used meth?

:shrugs:

jack

Let's see, Donowhinge posts this (in call and response, this would be the "call")

Which triggered this response (based on the idea that internet admiration is wayyyyy better than the love and respect of one's family)

Methinks you're swallowing a little too much of Gear's cum when sucking him off. You might get your imaginary girlfriend to take better care of you, at least occasionally.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You've got quite a homoerotic fixation these days Jack. Wife cut you off for fucking around on the internet again? Or is it just all the association with Jibbles and the other pretend females? When Loxter is the manliest dude in your little clique, you're probably doing it wrong.

jack

:bigass: Point, set, and match as they say.

jack

dont forget to point out I edited the period after the smiley

Cody, I stand corrected about the Samantha alt.

Anyone notice as soon as Donovan came in we have yet another, "I know you are but what am I?" thread going?

jack

Onyx to chime in "stfu noob" in 3....2.....1.....

Cody

Methinks you're swallowing a little too much of Gear's cum when sucking him off. You might get your imaginary girlfriend to take better care of you, at least occasionally.

Gear is more alpha (looking) and doesn't have bitch hair. I'm thinking it's the other way around.

It's a desperation move I think, the pool is shrinking around them and the water is getting shallower:

Gamma Males: These kind of dudes are more or less self-reliant, self-motivated, and self-assured in their own personality that no one can change their ways. Some of these kind of males are considered loners, but this is not to case for all Gamma Males. Because of their stern personality, many people tend to write off these men as "Betas" by default because they won't conform to being whatever "Chic Alpha" trait exists during that time period. The man who's confident in his own self-worth and looks is said to go a long way with what women want. But as for recent times (I'll say since the early 2000s), most females are more impressed with being "wooed" with inane attributes, something that most Gamma males will refuse to do unless their original personality is what woos the female. These men, until recently, have had no problems getting with "American females" but recently, even these males are getting thrown in the "weak male" shelf because of their lack of conforming to the masses. Though getting women - even in today's time - isn't as much of a problem as it is for the "stereotypical Alpha Male," this is still a concern for quite a few Gamma males who were either born too recent (those in their teens and twenties) or those who live in areas where narcissism and American pop-culture rule the minds of the masses.

Donnavain and quietqueer, bro's to the end...