Ok jacko

Cody

I finally remembered my god damned password for this place it would seem.

Now that we're back on your turf, what's the fucking angle here?

Cody

Well it was only a year and 2 weeks since my last login here, I knew someone had to miss me lol.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Comments

Cody:
lol you should pm me on rc. I'm having a problem and can use you badly.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/X_is_not_your_personal_army

In this shiny new era of Web 2.0, it seems almost as if any random faggot has the power to create a powerful social movement. And the seedier parts of the internet have shown an ability to inflict great pain on whoever they deem worthy. Naturally, you think, someone with as much cunning and charisma as you should certainly be able to sway the opinion of these masses, and get them to do your bidding. Right?
Wrong. The Internet is not your personal army.
Throughout time, numerous dipshits have attempted to unite the anonymous hordes in battle. They tried to start raids against their ex-girlfriends, their teachers, their co-workers, their dogs, et cetera - and nobody cared! Why? Simple - they failed to realize that the Internet was not their personal army.
"But this is different," you may say. "This girl really IS a bitch! And she cheated on me with her own cousin! And she sets kittens on fire! And she lied on her tax forms!!1" The fact of the matter is that no one gives a shit. (Maybe about Dusty, but that is a different story.) The Internet doesn't order hundreds of pizzas and thousands of boxes to someone's doorstep out of some sense of justice - frequently the victims of such harassment are gigantic assholes to begin with, but there is a far more important factor that determines the likelihood of a raid actually happening -
Would it be lulzy?
When Hal Turner was taken off the air, everyone laughed. When Alex Wuori ran crying to Fox News, everyone laughed. But why did they laugh? Certainly, these people were idiots. But the difference between Subeta and that little five-person shitpot IRC channel you hate so much is the amount of people who care about it. Subeta was a throbbing tumor in the Internet's colon. It irritated a lot of people. So, natch, a lot of people were amused by its ruination. Whereas your ex-girlfriend doesn't irritate a lot of people - just you. Nobody on the Internet knows who the fuck she is. Nobody on the Internet cares. Why the hell would any self-respecting e-warrior put any effort into fucking with someone when you are the only person who will ever notice or care?
Answer: he won't.
Plain and simple - people raid websites, invade forums, make prank phone calls and order pizzas to people's houses at 3:00 AM because it's funny. Not because they're a part of some super secret internet hacker gang, not because they're the Sacred Protectors of Internet Justice, not because their dark tortured souls cry for the blood of innocents. It's that simple, guys!

Cody

LMAO i get the same shit all the time. It's not a personal army kind of thing jibbles or i'd be contacting you a bit more privately.

Is there a way I can show you a PM, privately, and you can look at it and decipher the posting style and cryptic shit? You're about the best I know at it.

Cody

ogguy and zaiger from edf2 are recent new enema's of ours as well as badfish and crummy from JLDS

also, might even be my ex herself. She callled me 20 minutes after that last PM saying some shit about a weird popup message on her fb, then when i give her my e-mail address she pm's me some shit about her new bf's skills with the nail he's got shoved through his tongue

*shudder* jesus christ some guy is actually eating her out man!

Cody

no man lol my new girl don't like me showing off her junk like that. Not that it's hard to find the old pics. Who dafuq are you?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cody..

Hello.

jack

The angle here is we all get along and hate gear and donovan.

jack

Christ aLl the fun shit happens when Im sleeping

jack

Hmm welll you're female, I can tell that much. If not you might as welll be. tkr?

Shows what you know :bigass: I'll never tell