Nice work, Hero

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elrod said:
I'm holding something, but it's not my breath. :D

Perhaps you should try holding your breath. It would convey a sense of urgency that might not otherwise be acknowledged.

We could use the various shades of blue you turn as a kind of "gauge" as to the severity of the situation.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Elrod said:
I'm still waiting for proof, guys.
You apparently can't recognize proof when it bites you in the ass, like above.

Sarek said:
Perhaps you should try holding your breath. It would convey a sense of urgency that might not otherwise be acknowledged.
I'm feeling plenty urgent right now, thankyouverymuch.

7:53

Bickendan said:
You apparently can't recognize proof when it bites you in the ass, like above.
But I'm not convinced that he checks what time I start posting every single day... so far he's failed to provide evidence of this particular level of obsession.

7:53

Elnidfse

Elrod said:
But I'm not convinced that he checks what time I start posting every single day... so far he's failed to provide evidence of this particular level of obsession.

7:53 PM

Protip:
Shut up.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
Who the fuck is this numpty?
My fellow resident, by asking this question you have left us ready to be blessed with a large explanation that we frankly, do not need.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
My fellow resident, by asking this question you have left us ready to be blessed with a large explanation that we frankly, do not need.

A cunt as well as a numpty. Good work.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Shut up, Numpty Jr.
Your words, Sarek, they incite anger inside of me. If you do not cease with your shenanigans I may be forced to initiate a gentlemen's duel between the two of us. Seeing as I am the only gentlemen, however, I have you checked, aho-ho-ho-ho.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
I just farted.
My good sir, the stench of your gas has somehow traveled through the internet and in its wake, conceived in the crashing of several servers.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
My good sir, the stench of your gas has somehow traveled through the internet and in its wake, conceived in the crashing of several servers.

Cunt.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
A cunt, by definition, my good sir, is a narrow small opening. Does that mean that I am a narrow small opening and if so, my friend, how is it that I'm able to type? Do I turn the keys I want to press into narrow small openings?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
That's like asking how Buttons, a small ninja kitten, can manipulate objects without opposable thumbs. And yet not only does he manage this, but he manages to become engaged as well.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
A cunt, by definition, my good sir, is a narrow small opening. Does that mean that I am a narrow small opening and if so, my friend, how is it that I'm able to type? Do I turn the keys I want to press into narrow small openings?

You type alot, but still manage to say nothing.