Movie trailers

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It should be a Majora's Mask movie.

CaptainWacky

Does this exist as a movie in the Toy Story universe andt he toys are based on it?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The trailer looks pretty cool ngl but yeah, it's a bit confusing. It seems that he's the real guy the toy is based off but I don't know if that works in-universe with the Toy Story films. It's been years since I saw them all.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Think of it like he-man or transformers, a show designed to sell toys.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
They also have a pretty ready-made excuse to do some parallel universe/general sci-fi shenanigans in this one as well so maybe they will tie it in that way.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was the only character Disney could exploit from Toy Story for a prequel, since Woody's backstory was already included in the plot in Toy Story 2.

CaptainWacky

BJORK

CaptainWacky

I didn't even watch the previous movie, I guess dinosaurs took over the world in it? Not sure what the plot of this one is other than our heroes (and Chris Pratt) being chased by dinosaurs. But the shameless nostalgia bait of Neill, Dern and Goldblum together again makes me kind of want to watch it.

CaptainWacky

I'll probably watch this lol.

CaptainWacky

This gets more and more insane the longer it goes.

CaptainWacky

Uhh, this looks great?

CaptainWacky

how the world get overrun by dinosaurs? Surely we'd just kill them with like guns and bombs and stuff.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But it would be quite the mess to clean up after.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why is there another Fire Starter?

Because Hollywood is out of ideas. Almost everything these is a remake, reboot, or sequel. We don't need a remake of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Quantum Leap, Macgyver, etc. The originals were perfect.