Masayuki Uemura, creator of the Nintendo console passed away at 78. RIP

AARHCP3.img

Dr Dave

pillzlol

RIP

:(

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He's endorsing video games I'll never play in Heaven now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
"I love those animal stories that turn around in the end like that"
what
omg
lol
so random to see/hear so funny

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I loved Golden Girls. I loved her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In all the retrospectives/tributes, Hot In Cleveland has gotten lost in the shuffle. It is a damn funny show with an incredible roster of guest stars.

Mirah

I love you
The only thing I have to say about Bob Saget is that I have his 1 hour HBO special on a VHS somewhere. His comedy hour was pretty funny-and totally not like his character on Full House or his America's Favorite Videos.

And now I have heard some moving tributes towards him-people are saying what a nice guy he was. Thats pretty cool. Jimmy Kimmel was all broken up about it. : (

Also someone on twitter posted the full house kids pic w/ the word "Orphaned" on it. I thought it was funny, but someone else did not, which I found even funnier. Come on!
When a comedian dies isn't it right for people to laugh?
*Someone taps my shoulder and says, "Robin Williams"
Oh well yeah, that made me cry.

Mirah

I love you
One of the jokes he had in that hbo special was he was sitting on one of those train rides in the fair or amusement park with his kid and the person who was narrating it was sitting up front and had HUGE CRACK, his pants were not pulled up all the way and Bob kept saying "All I could hear was, 'and over here we have some furry little animals...coming out of the crack of my ass, crack of my ass'"
And from then on a friend of mine and I would laugh about that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seek out a documentary call The Aristocrats, which features many great comedians telling their version of the filthiest joke in the world. Bob Saget is featured.

For the record, Gilbert Gottfried told it best.

Mirah

I love you
Cool. I found it on Amazon Prime. Brought it up to watch later. I wonder if I have ever heard this joke. I can't wait to hear it! I will be good and not scroll to the end, or look it up.
*Ok I couldn't wait* what the fuck am I listening to?* I am watching Bob Saget do the joke. It was easy to find. wtf

Last edited: