Marvel What If...?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's a shame James Spader didn't return.

Not much else to say.

CaptainWacky

Iunderstoodthatreference.gif

CaptainWacky

The finale had some good over the top action and Hayley Atwell in it, so it was one of the more enjoyable episodes.

I think the problem i had with the whole show is that, for a show of seemingly unlimited possibilities, it still felt limited by the constraints of the MCU. It mostly only featured characters that had already appeared in the MCU, so you'd never get a surprise Galactus appearance or something. We just got Thanos about five different times and even if you love Thanos you probalby didn't find him very special by the end. It also would never go too far with changing the personalities of the characters, so we never got something like 'What if Tony Stark Had Sex With Bees' or something truly crazy.

CaptainWacky

Darcy's in it so I have to watch.

CaptainWacky

2.1 - I like Karen GIllan's Nebula voice. Having every character who shows up be someone we've seen before in the MCU just makes the universe feel smaller? Like there's plenty more space characters they could use than just Howard and Korg again (I did laugh when Howard quacked.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wonder why Vin Diesel didn't voice Groot?

There were some surprising guest stars, or there would have been in their names weren't in the credits.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

2.3 - Good silly fun. Didn't have pacing problems like the second once as it didn't need a whole lot of backstory. The animation has really impoved since season 1. Kat Dennings can talk really fast (Lower Decks taught me you have to talk really fast in a cartoon.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
2.4 not as good as the previous three, not bad, just the lack of real voice actors for the main part and Korg and the grand master phoning it in.

CaptainWacky

2.4 - I like all the pod-racing stuff and I think the guy voicing Iron Man does a pretty good job. If they're going to keep having Korg (THERE'S A WHOLE GALAXY, USE SOMEONE ELSE) could they at least tone him down by 88%.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well we are going to get one episode with noone we know in, so probably cramping every other episode with stars.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Today's wasn't as good. I think I have seen enough captain carter now.

But I fear there is more to come.

CaptainWacky

2.5 - I liked it, really great action scenes and felt a bit more serious than the rest of the season. Putting Elizabeth Olsen's name in the credits spoiled the ending.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I guess that's why they give you the option to skip the credits.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked today's episode, I just wonder if the world is ready for a strong powerful male character?