Marvel What If...?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You mean like Tony Stark two episodes ago?

2.6 - It was good, yeah, the Sky World looked cool. I guess it shows what a lack of imagination the Nazis have that they only used the Tesseract to build laser guns.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Tony already exists though, Shan Chi is the only new male hero in a universe where every major male character has been replaced by a female equivalent, who can do the same job as the original male, but faster and easier.

And there's about to be a what if where he's replaced by Hela.

CaptainWacky

Wouldn't be much of a "what if" if they didn't change the character.

Which character did Kahhori "replace"?

CaptainWacky

2.7 - Familiar tale now where the animation and fights are really good but the story feels rushed. Hela went from evil to good within a couple of minutes. Still, it was good and Cate Blanchett saying "arse" a lot is always going to be fun.

CaptainWacky

2.8 - Once again it was fun but loads of characters get introduced then it's over. Nice action as usual, could have been longer, etc.

CaptainWacky

2.9 - While the rest of the episodes have had too much story for too short a runtime, this one had the opposite problem. Just making Strange evil wasn't really that interesting. It looked cool again and there were fun fights but it was one of the weakest episodes.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Would have been funny if the sword hulk threw to Peggy just went straight through her chest.