Jack what happened to TKR

Saleel Majeed

you were "cool" in 2010. Cotton picking Obtuse Orangutan Loser.

Friend Loktar,

This is reference to cotton picking of the negroes in 19th century america when they were slaves. Racism.

If you are trying to be funny with the ape reference then its dark and tasteless to some but okay. But if you are meaningful with your words then it is the same evil seen elsewhere from Vulpes Inculta.

This continues to distress me we must stop these hateful aggressions.
Your friend,
Saleel

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Friend Loktar,

This is reference to cotton picking of the negroes in 19th century america when they were slaves. Racism.

If you are trying to be funny with the ape reference then its dark and tasteless to some but okay. But if you are meaningful with your words then it is the same evil seen elsewhere from Vulpes Inculta.

Your friend,
Saleel

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Friend Loktar,

Your friend,
Saleel

STFU sand cupcakeer.

jack

LOL

jack

Jack! I just went over to finally register at the original Kingdom you started from Comicon! It's gone! What happened? I was looking forward to interacting with Steve Bissette, Dork Pickle, and that new guy Blackfoot you got posting over there! What happened????????
TKR is still up. You just have to know the "secret" URL

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^And it will cost you...Maybe a little or a a lot...But it will cost you^^^...If TKR still exist, is because Venooker has not made a substantial amount of cash ($$$)" for his failed forum like he did at his Kingdom..He took Steve Bissette, DevilMan (Charles-Steve Cucumber) and Yahooee/Eel O'brien/ Kevin Pee-Pee to cleaners on that forum...I was banned because, I didn't PAY his fee.

Here's a show from 2013!

Spin Flippery Radio (2013)

Here's the latest show! :p

Song List:

Voodoo Child (slight return) - Jimi Hendrix
Free Man in Paris - Joni Mitchell
Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
Song For The Dead - Queens of the Stone Age
God Shuffled His Feet - Crash Test Dummies
Peaches en Regalia - Frank Zappa

Face it!...TKR no longer exist...It was a Troll Board to negate The Kingdom Of Blackfoot................. :bigass:

By: Ding!
blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down. vap's never forgiven him

jack

jack

The link to the site is buried somewhere in this thread. Have fun trying to find it, LOSER

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TELL ME Jack what happened to TKR

Nothing happened, why?

The reason why TKR doesn't exist, especially under adverse conditions of Venooker's Kingdom is because... His members did not fund the forum...Venooker's The Kingdom was funded by DevilMan, Eel O'Brien, Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Steve Only, Mark (Dogboy 337) James Bogner, Ryan (Celtic Samurai), Neil (Morbo), Spack <<That was my sock at Comicon<<:D also drop a dime or two there.

Last edited:

jack

The link to the site is buried somewhere in this thread. Have fun trying to find it Cuntbreath-40. How's my ass taste?