Jack what happened to TKR

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
greetings to the old BBSers and EFCLers there :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What I don't get is why people keep saying something happened to my board?

It was on maintenence for a couple of days while the games got backed up and a couple hacks got put in, other than that, I mean I know it's dead there, but the surface board is supposed to be :)

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
that's good news :) (Not the board being dead, but the board having just been on maintenance, I mean)
Congrats on the hack installation. How did the test run go? No bugs this time?

jack

Its a fucked system and I hate it. Until I can afford vBulletin it'll have to do

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I've been using phpBB for almost a decade now. While I really loved the 2.* versions, the current 3.* drive me insane. The software structure couldn't be more different and as a TechAdmin I had to almost start from square one again.
I've been flirting with vBulletin for a while but there are still too many security gaps in that software imo. For the moment, phpBB appears to be the safest software.

Maybe one day I'll take the last phpBB 2 edition, bring the security up to date, edit out a few bugs and in a few nice features and then use that one. Propably in 20 years when I get pensioned off *sigh* - before that, I won't have the time.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah and dosent dorks board and that crazy blackguys board i joined just look fab.

lolwtfbbq

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
LOL I don't know about the other one but Dork's could look a lot better if only I had more time

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL I don't know about the other one but Dork's could look a lot better if only I had more time

It looks great as it is now. At least until Dork shows up. Being too busy for his own failboard is the best thing that could have happened to him.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
ROTF Aren't you a wee bit mean? He's not a bad guy, just a bit hotheaded.

jack

he's not a hot guy, he's just a bit mean-headed!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ROTF Aren't you a wee bit mean? He's not a bad guy, just a bit hotheaded.

Nope, not mean. The day I hear about his death I'm going to let out a long fart and then continue my life as if nothing happened.

(Same with Jethro, TriggerFox, Blackfoot, and possibly Sausageman)

Seph

Retired Account
^LOL

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nope, not mean. The day I hear about his death I'm going to let out a long fart and then continue my life as if nothing happened.

I bet as soon as Dork pulls his head out of his own ass and starts posting again, that will be the new QOTW over there.

Seph

Retired Account
:rofl:

jack

LULZ

jack

Whoever is still obsessing over TKR ought to get over it.

The Question

Eternal
239913036_4451187401611340_8373197176230133016_n.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

(Same with Jethro, TriggerFox, Blackfoot, and possibly Sausageman)

I thought we were COOL in 2010?

jack

Fucking clueless black bastard.