I'm NEVER going to have sex

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
whisky said:
Maybe you would have more sucess with women if you ever made any attempt to talk to them.

Maybe I WOUDLN'T.

The Question

Eternal
Mentalist said:
Teach me that!

Yeah, I wish I knew how this works. Sometimes time, space matter 'n' energy just get out of line, and ya gotta show 'em a little tough love.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heh heh. GAY LICK.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wacky, how much does a hooer cost in Scotland? I'm sure we could put together a MF fund-raiser and buy you a nice Lady of the Evening!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Scottish hookers?

margarita.jpg

header2005.gif

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
She's cute, and I bet she has a great accent, but I don't think I could get past the fact THAT SHE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP HOOER!!

CaptainWacky

I'd rather dress up as Jar Jar and scare children.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Can't you do both?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
About two years ago I was here in Syros and went to the strip club with some of the lads and got a lap dance from a Scottish girl. She was fucking unbelivable. Looked like Britney Spears and danced to the song "slave" Her tits were the bomb yo!

BlazerBoy

Are you trying to tell me something, Mentalist? I distinctly heard a, "BlazerBoy is sexy as hell" somewhere in there. :D

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
BlazerBoy said:
Are you trying to tell me something, Mentalist? I distinctly heard a, "BlazerBoy is sexy as hell" somewhere in there. :D

SSSSHHH! I'll deal with you when I get home!

CaptainWacky

I'm a filthy paki.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But you run a beautiful laundrette. Which means Daniel Day-Lewis gets to fellate you.

WHY CAN'T I BE YOU said Robert Smith in a bear suit...fucking furry bastard.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentalist said:
SSSSHHH! I'll deal with you when I get home!

OK, if I can't have you, neither can he. Don't make me murder both of you. The HCl is on backorder, so I don't have enough to dispose of both bodies at once.

CaptainWacky

Damn you Barbara Streisand!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MECHA MINNELLI APPROACHES!!! THIS WILL BE BETTER THAN ALIEN VS PREDATOR OR KRAMER VS KRAMER!!!!

CaptainWacky

No, he'd "pull a Kramer" at the last minute and ruined it!